" YES COACH"

" Okay and hanbin will be train with you guys for preparing as well, in case something happens. Now dismiss" He said and walking away.

" Yes"

They all bow and Jisoo turn to look at hanbin who look so furious. They come to look at each other eyes, Jisoo swear she felt a bit scared with this look on his face. Is that because he didn't make it into the team, that make him upset that much?

" Jisoo" seulgi calls

Jisoo breaking an eyes contact and hanbin walking away. before turning her head to find her friend.

" Should we go and celebrate???"

" Yeah sure. Just text me the address. I have to go somewhere first" Jisoo gather her bag before jogging to follow hanbin.

" Hey!!" She calls.

Hanbin stopped but didn't turn his head to face with Jisoo. A brunette has to walk over to face him.

" Are you upset???" She ask.

He didn't say anything and just processing to walk pass her again.

" Hanbin" she call again.

" Yes?" He said lazily.

" Do you wanna go to have a drink with us??"

" I have to practice. You guys enjoy" he smile and walk away.

Jisoo sighs as she felt bad for what happened to him but She need to be selfish this time.

—————

" Are you and Soojoo still in a fight??" Lisa ask as she chewing on a peanut.

" I tried to contact her. She said she's sorry but I felt something is off" Jisoo said.

" What is it??" Seulgi leaning on the table.

" I don't know. It just doesn't feel right anymore when we stay together. Every-time I kissed her, she always pull away and said she's not feeling well"

" But do you feel like this too? Or it's just her??" Dahyun ask.

Jisoo seems to think for a brief second before nodding.

" Yeah. It's feel weird. Even just sitting in the same room with her" Jisoo said sadly.

" It's starting from when??" Seulgi question.

Jisoo looking at her friend who waiting for her to answer but she shake her head.

" I don't know."

" Jisoo ahh" seulgi calls.

" hmm?" Jisoo hummed.

" I have something to tell you.."

Seulgi was about to continue but jisoo's phone rang.

" Wait seul"

She picking up the phone and walk outside. After a few minutes she come back into the pub and said sorry to her friends that she gotta to leave first.

—————

Jisoo running as fast as she could, looking at the location that Jennie has sent her in the phone. Jisoo heart sunk when she picked up and hear Jennie sobbing sound over the phone call. Jisoo not wasting the time asking Jennie what was the reason and just tell jennie to tell her where she was and stay put.