TWO

Once we arrived at the airport, we had a transportation van take us to the hotel. Rex and I confirmed our arrival with the receptionist and went up to the rooms. Grandpa had booked three suites; two connecting rooms and one across.

The girls and I were excited as we explored the suite. It had everything with a dining table and a kitchen. The master bedrooms had the best view of the island. My room can see the beach from up here. I can't believe I'm on one of the most beautiful islands and where Rex and the boys were born and raised. 

"Hey, Thea," Effie poke her head. "Who's room are who?"

"Oh!" I ran to my backpack and pulled out a white folder full of our plans for our vacation. I set it down on the table with everyone present, "Okay, let me see. This room and Rex and I. Your room is over there. The other suite is Liam, Lily, Seth, and Terry. Don and Claire have the room across, along with Jordyn and Ares. Okay, everyone, go to your rooms and rest up because we are going to eat out later tonight."

Everyone had grabbed their luggage and went to their appointed rooms. Rex put ours in the room while I look at the list for today and tomorrow. I had this typed before the trip; it took me more than three hours of typing and making calls. It was exhausting, and I hope this vacation can compensate for the stress.

"Wait," Ares put me at a halt at the moment. "Why am I sharing a room with Jo? I don't want to share with her. I don't want to be anywhere near that traitor."

"I don't want to sleep with someone who's has been containment from different chicks," Jo snaps. "Thea, you need to take him to the vet to ensure he has all his shots."

Ares growls at Jordyn. "Fuck you." 

Jordyn pulls a finger at him.

I roll my eyes.

"Ares, there is a pullout couch in our room," Claire suggested. "You can sleep there."

"Why do I have to sleep on the couch? I will wake up with an aching back while Jo here will sleep on a cloud," He begins to whine, trying to make a big deal about the sleeping arrangements.

God, he's over exaggerating.

Everyone groaned, including me. We had enough of the disrupting scene between him and Jordyn.

"Why are you complaining?" Jo asked agitatedly. Halfway through the plane ride, these two haven't stopped arguing.

From all I know from Lily - Ares and Jordyn were fighting about the man Jo is currently dating. Ares didn't like the guy because it was none other than his rival, Duke "The Hulk" Spencer.

According to Ares, he and this Duke guy always head in the ring. It's always severe with them two to the point their status as fighters are always tied. Both are solid fighters but stubborn men. I know Ares quit fighting because I told him to, but whenever the news about Duke winning pisses him off.

I had asked Jordyn how he met a guy like Duke. She explained with a sparkle in her eyes and rosy cheeks. I've seen that look, and that is the look of love. Jordyn told me she met Duke at a gym one day which was funny because she had never gone to the gym. Don't get me wrong, she has a great figure and never gains a pound.

Lucky bitch.

But she went because she wanted to learn kickboxing. Jordyn knew some fighting from her brothers to protect herself from boys. If her brothers interfere and don't like the guy she dates, they will kill him.

Having four older brothers has got to be the most stressful. Glad I'm the eldest, and Ares can't do anything who I date because I can handle the guy myself if he steps over the line.