preparing the perfect gift

Okay flowers, she told me she likes flowers.

Raphael slept soundly next to Crescent, having no remorse whatsoever. He did however, worry when Crescent left the bed and started to throw up in the middle of the night.

She didn't let him in the bathroom the whole time, despite him voicing that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable from the vomit. Instead of going back to bed in his room, Crescent sadly went past his room and into the desolate guest room. He understood that she needed space, but it still hurt to be pushed away.

I want these flowers to be very specific. I even researched tons of flowers a few nights ago. Raph made his way to April's home, where she sullenly looked at mail. When Raphael entered, she quickly hid it from him.

"Oh, hey Raph. I heard you wanted to make something for Crescent."

"Yeah. I want to make like a care package?" He didn't know if was using the words correctly. "Um, just like a box with all of Crescent's favorite things. Since she's been under the weather for the past week."

"Aw, that's so sweet of you!" April sat on her couch and scrolled through her T-phone. "Okay, let's see, you texted you wanted to include, flowers, music and art. Do have a plan in mind?"

"Yes, kinda."

"Let's get to online shopping."

_______

"Okay, you want a bouquet, yes?"

"Yes, but we can't exactly go to a floral shop. These flowers are super specific too." Raph rubbed his head.

"We can order a custom floral arrangement. What type of arrangement do you want?"

"Crescent."

"And the flowers? How many and what kinds?"

Raph desperately reached for his phone. A few seconds later, and he was spouting out what he researched. "A dahlia pinnata, a purple passionflower, purple and magenta clematis, rosy periwinkle, crescent milkvetch, a ragged robin, an evangeline lilac, a red rose, echinacea, and a Wilfred H. Bryant." He inhaled for a breather.

It took April a moment, but she added it all to an online cart. She quickly typed buttons, and was listing numbers of a card into the laptop.

"Now the art books, comics and music." She said, sighing deeply.

"How'd you know they were art books?"

"I could tell."

"She liked Jamie Hewlett and Si_ku. They both make art for musical artists. Jamie draws for comics too, and Siku is the artist for an group called Kikuo? I think it's the instrumental albums she likes."

April did her magic and spent the next thirty minutes clicking, moving the mouse, and looking to a card to buy and check out. She looked worried for a moment, but it quickly faded away when she remembered Raph was here.

"Does it cost too much?" He asked.

"No. Well, I mean yeah, but I'm using that stalker freak's credit card. He's not using it anymore, and he's apparently loaded with cash."

"Thanks, April. I owe you."