the scene of

The impact was instantaneous in the grand scheme of things, but trauma can make the memory feel like hours. That's what Crescent was feeling. The bloodcurdling screams emanating from the car, the stomach flipping as the car toppled over. From the squints of her eyes, blood was flying through, and her parents stopped screaming. She had no time to mourn though, as a large piece of car debris headed straight for her.

-----

"Oh man oh God oh shell! We did that! I think I'm going to be sick, or faint, or something!"

Mikey and his brothers were out of the tank, and a significant distance from the vehicle they crashed into. But even one with poor eyesight could see the disaster in front of them. Smoke began to rise from the grey minivan, and a carnivorous flame began to consume the driver's seat. Its cannibalistic tendencies became insatiable, and quickly spread to the passengers seat, up to the point where it was all burning. It was all up in flames.

Mikey began to sob, a great burden of guilt washing over him. "Oh no. Nightmare, please stop."

"Keep it together, little brother. We have to face this head-on, together."

Surprisingly, Raph was the one to immediately comfort his sibling. To be honest, he was feeling the guilt as well, but keeping an image to protect himself and his baby brother. In his mind he was both angry and hopeful. Angry that this was all him, Leo and the Kraang's fault. This should never have happened. He was hopeful that someone survived. They had to. Or else he couldn't bear to see himself as a worthy ninja.

-----

The car was on its side, van set ablaze. The pavement was cold, and Crescent's hair felt hot. The area smelled funny. Fire! She quickly adapted to her surroundings, trying to find a way out. A feeling of delusion flooded her, and her grief was put on hold. Manhole.

A little ways out of the crushed glass was a dark circular shape with the initials of the city engraved. This was the only means of surviving, so she bared her teeth and attempted to lift the manhole cover from the concrete, all the while miniscule shards of glass slid effortlessly and lodged themselves across her pale arms.

Through the pain and blood, a foul odor came with, and the hole of salvation was bottomless. No stairs could be seen, and dumbly, Crescent leapt inside.

The ground felt patchy like a beard, and warm with red liquid. The original liquids were lukewarm to a colder temperature. Crescent's plump body sizzled with pain all over, but she was alive.