Kabanata 10.5: The World Against Us

Start from the beginning

Until the day that the Dixon family found out about the illegal adoptions that a certain family has been doing for a few years now, turns out that they are actually one of the smaller units or pacts that belongs to the Villanueva family.

Dixons saved him.

Dixons found Dominic lying on the floor while kneeling inside the basement that is supposed to be his room with a chain on both of his wrists.

Ah, he finally felt it. What was it... freedom? Is this what freedom feels like?

Pain, sadness, tears?

Emptiness? Because there was nothing left for him out there? Is that was it was?

For him, there wasn't anything left for him.

There was one option, to be adopted by the Dixon family and help him to live a life that he should've had before everything went down to ruin.

But he wasn't sure if he still wants this life, if he still deserves it--if it was even worth it.

He needed answers, he prayed to himself, he wanted to know.

And he got it. He got the answer.

"Tsk, seriously..."

It was her, the girl he had bumped into as he tries to run and find a way into the mansion.

"Look, how many times have I said this, don't just run into--"

Their eyes met and he observed her from head to toe.

Long-dark hair with brown highlights that flaunted her beautiful porcelain skin, her huge bright pair of eyes, and her pink-colored lips that are the same color as her cheeks.

She's undeniably beautiful. She looked as if she was born from a royal family, she was just too beautiful.

He reminded her of the multiple trees that he had seen in the fall season during his trip to another country.

Warm, calm, and yet so beautiful.

"Y-You--"

And to top it off--her cheeks began to grow even redder and it was adorable, she went from being undeniably beautiful to someone charming and adorable.

It didn't take him a day to find out who she was.

She is Aster Geneva Diamante Dixon, the second to the youngest sibling of the Dixons new generation of children.

He was able to observe the siblings that were living under the same roof,

Odelette Karine Diamante Dixon is the future head of the Dixon family for sure thanks to their oldest brother that left and chose to pursue his dream career somewhere else, he abandoned the family.

The oldest of the siblings is Noel Elijah Diamante Dixon, he's never met him before, he was said to be a well-mannered person and he was perfect enough to be the head of the family due to his intelligence and personality, but he didn't want to be the head of the family, unlike Karine.

Gwendolyn Cerine Diamante Dixon is Karine's twin, compared to her she prefers to assist rather than lead, she's also well-mannered and absolutely gorgeous.

Their youngest is somewhere in the province... and Geneva.

Aster Geneva Diamante Dixon was a girl who was completely different from her sisters, from her siblings.