10. WHERE IS HE

ITS MONDAY

ITS MONDAY. YAY!. Said no one ever.

I'm in Mr Bells class right now. Yeah the one with the one eyed cat. He's my favourite teacher by far. He doesn't bore his students out and makes learning into rhymes and brings chocolates to cheer us up. I'm not great at Biology. I mean I know some things but most of it confuses me. But this is still my favourite class. I spent English this morning with Kaleb, then Art with Alina, Math by myself and now Bio with me, myself and I. I haven't seen Nick today yet. But I've kinda just shrugged it off as him being busy with school. It just seems quiet without him. I miss him and its only been 2 days since I've last seen him.

rinnnng

"Ok class, I'll see you all tomorrow, have a good nights sleep!" Mr Bells dismisses us and I pack up all my things before rushing to the car park. As I threw my bag in the backseat, I looked over to where Kameron is standing around his car with a few of his friends. Except no Nick. Weird. Maybe he just left early.

Or he just didn't want to come see you? He's probably got better things to do.

No. I'm sure he was just busy. Anyways time to head home and get a good nights sleep thanks to Mr Bells.

——————————————

Its Tuesday. Yay. Still sarcastic. Tuesdays are still horrible. Like they go forever. And today didn't go any faster thanks to Nick still not being here. Now I'm certain he hasn't been going to school. If only I had his number so I could text him.

Wait! That's it. Thanks brain.

I jump up from my laying position on my couch, CAREFULLY placing my book down on the coffee table and running out of my room to Kaleb's. I knocked an obnoxious 6 times before he opened the door with bed hair and narrow eyes.

"We literally just got home, how can you have gone to sleep already?" I questioned his appearance.

"I will have you know I am a growing boy Elle. I need sleep" He answered seriously, pointing a finger at my face. Whatever

"Okayy. Anyways I need Nick's number" I mumbled but its was obvious he heard me due to the growing smirk on his face.

"Elle, you do know you're supposed to ask Nick himself for his number? I cant just give it to you. Who do you think I am?" He smirked, teasing me for my request.

"Its not like that. He just hasn't come to school in like 2 days and I want to make sure he's ok. Please. And beside you would give me his number the minute I throw Twizzlers in the mix" I pleaded with him.

"A 24 pack and its a deal" he didn't hesitate before chucking his hand out in front of mine. I shook his hand before he ran back into his room and bringing back a number on a sheet of paper.

"Pleasure doing business with you" he nodded and I looked up at his face before realising that he was wearing black glasses. I started laughing when he stood still with not a smiled breaking out on his face. He looked like an agent out of MIB. Gasping for breath I walked back to my room clutching the important paper in my hand. I grabbed my phone before sitting criss-crossed on my ottoman at the end of my bed.