Goblet Of Fire: Bloopers and Behind

Start from the beginning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Behind the scenes when McGonagall was teaching the Gryffindor's how to dance.

"One... two... three." Emma counted out loud, practicing with Y/N.

"What's a Slytherin doing here?" Maggie questioned, still in character.

"Stealing your precious Gryffindor!" Y/N exclaimed, wrapping his arm around Emma's shoulder and the other under her knees to sweep her off her feet.

He ran around, carrying her bridal style as Rupert and Daniel chased after them, chanting random words with their wands.

"Let go of the princess!" Daniel shouted, aiming his wand at Y/N.

"My precious!" Y/N yelled, swinging Emma around, making her squeal and giggle whilst holding on tightly around his neck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Hermione and Y/N's dance practice.

"Hermione." Y/N whispered, getting dangerously close.

"Y/N." Emma replied, staring into his blue eyes.

Y/N leaned in, pressing his lips onto Emma's.

"Cut!" Daniel interrupted their kiss before the director could, giggling as he did.

"Y/N! You aren't meant to kiss her yet!" The director scolded the boy.

"Y/N!" Emma scolded him too, playfully smacking him on the shoulder.

"Abuse!" Y/N cried out, running to hide behind Daniel who was still giggling.

"It's not my fault! I didn't even realize I was kissing Emma! There should be some sort of Marauder's map to get out of her beautiful eyes!"

Emma tried to get angry at Y/N for ruining their scene but he was just too sweet, she couldn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Behind the scenes at the Yule Ball opening dance.

"Look at her." Y/N told the camera, staring at Emma who danced with Stanislav.

"That's my girl."

"Watch me steal his girl." Tom motioned for the camera man to follow him.

"No! Tommy!" Y/N whined dramatically.

Emma had just finished dancing with Stanislav when he arrived at her.

"I will bow my hand." Tom explained to the camera while doing it.

"And uh- I will choose the wrong twin and come over to the dark side." Emma played along, smiling at Y/N who dramatically fell to his knees.

"Not my Emma!" Y/N cried out while standing up.

"You're so dramatic." Emma chuckled, giving him a small kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Behind the scenes during break.

"Onwards!" Y/N was on Stanislav's back who gave him a piggyback ride.

The two boys chuckled as Stanislav carried him over to Emma's dressing room.

"So, we have... my lovely wall." They overheard Emma say as they reached her door.

"This is my... very messy dressing room." She chuckled, showing off her desk.

"And that's my very odd boyfriend." She pointed towards Y/N who had just gotten off Stanislav's back.

"Who happens to love his girlfriend very much!" Y/N exclaimed, running towards her before lifting her up and spinning her around.

"I can see that." Stanislav chuckled at the younger couple's energy.

Y/N smiled softly before pressing his lips onto Emma's while placing her back down on the ground.

"You playing Emma's game again?" Y/N sat on the couch, opposite Daniel who sat on one of the chairs, playing a game on the tv.

"I'd just like to say. I get her past all the hard parts." Daniel beamed proudly at the camera.

"Let me try." Emma reached her hand towards Daniel whilst taking a seat on Y/N's lap who instantly wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Fine you try!" Daniel spat out dramatically, throwing the controller at the couch.

Emma began muttering about the game while playing as Y/N leaned his chin onto her neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: In the graveyard.

"I can touch you... now!" Ralph exclaimed, pressing his finger onto Daniel's forehead.

"Pfft." Y/N laughed while drinking a juice box behind the scenes causing Daniel to giggle too.

"Y/N!" Daniel casted his eyes onto him who hung around the director.

"It's not my fault!" Y/N exclaimed, running away from the scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Some lighthearted scenes with Emma and everyone because I love them.