"Don't force your way through!" I say watch Korra struggle through the gates.

"Dance, dance like the wind" Ikki exclaims as a pat her head because she's so cute.

"Be the leaf" Meelo says as he waves his arms in the air.

Korra then gets hit in the face as she comes spinning back, landing on the floor. I pat Tenzin's shoulder as he sighs and shakes his head at Korra's attempt.

TIMESKIP BY MEELO AND IKKI BEING ADORABLE 🥰

Night falls and Korra and I are outside the temple as she tries to airbend a newspaper.

"Airbend." Korra exclaims holding up her hands like she's going to do a hadokit from street fighter.

"What is wrong with me? Airbend!" Korra says again repeating her actions before setting the paper on fire.

"UGH"

"Don't worry Korra. You just need sometime to practice." I say laying my back on Naga.

"Maybe I'm just not cut out to be an airbender, huh (Y/n)." Korra replies.

Suddenly Korra and I hear the radio. "Ladies and gentlemen! I'm coming to you live from Republic City's Pro-bending Arena, where tonight the best in the world continue their quest for a spot in the upcoming championship tournament. Grab your snacks and grab your kids because this next match is gonna be a doozy!"

Korra and I sneak quietly on the roof to listen to the radio talk about the Pro-bending Arena.

"This Mako's got moxy! He advances, fires two quick shots. Yomo is hammered back to zone three!"

"Clock is winding down, can Yomo hold on? He's teetering on the edge of the ring now." The radio exclaims as Korra and I get excited waiting for what was going to happen next.

"The Fire Ferrets line up to strik-"

The radio suddenly stops as Korra and I stare at each other in shocked faces.

"Korra, (Y/n), come down here please." I hear Tenzin say sternly. Then we climb down the roof landing in front of the White Lotus members.

"You shut it off at the best part!" Korra complaints as Tenzin says, "I thought I made myself clear. I don't want you listening to this distracting nonsense."

"But it's their radio. And technically, you said we couldn't watch a match." I say as Korra and I walk up to Tenzin. "You didn't say anything about listening to one." I gesture towards the White Lotus members.

"You-" Tenzin grunts, recomposing himself for a moment and points at her then point at us.

"You know what I meant!" Tenzin explains as we just stand there unconvinced by Tenzin.

"Anyway shouldn't y-? Shouldn't you two be in bed by now?" Tenzin ask before flipping his cape in our faces before walking off.

'Wow, what a diva'

TIMESKIP BY TENZIN BEING SUCH A DIVA

Tenzin, the kids, and Korra and I medicate in a small medicating area. Tenzin is sitting in front of us as the order goes Jinora on my far left then Ikki, Meelo, then me as Korra is seated to the right of me.

"I think I'm doing it wrong." Korra says in disappointment as I open my eyes and pat her back to say, "There's nothing to do. Let your mind and your spirit be free, for air is the element of freedom." I smile while Korra chuckles and waves her hands.

"Is something ... funny?" Tenzin asks Korra

"Yeah, (Y/n)'s telling me to embrace freedom, but you won't even let me listen to the radio. And forget about leaving this island!" Korra explains.

"Please, Korra." Tenzin then points at Meelo. "Look at Meelo; he's able to meditate peacefully." As I stare at Meelo seeing as he is certainly asleep.

"Actually, I think he's asleep." Korra points out to a surprised Tenzin as he takes a close look at Meelo.
"What? Well, at least he has the relaxing part down." Tenzin says as I sweat drop at the thought of how in the world can you sleep while sitting up.

"Whatever. None of this airbending stuff makes any sense to me." As Korra looks to the side

"I know you're frustrated, but these teachings will sink in over time." Tenzin explains.

"Then one day, they'll just click." I say spreading my hands out like fireworks.

Korra then takes on a meditating posture as I do the same. "Yeah, it's not sinking in yet." Korra gets up and walks away. "I'm gonna go get a glass of lychee juice."

"Korra, the meditation's not over yet!" Tenzin shouts sternly as Korra continues to walk away.

"I'll go get her." I sigh getting up from my position to follow Korra.

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY LYCHEE JUICE IT'S SOOOO GOOD😊

I was sneaking behind a White Lotus guard as I see a window open and out jumps Korra.

"What do you think you're doing?" I say crossing my arms while staring at Korra as she turns around with a terrified face.

"I-uh" Korra stutters trying to make an excuse as I give her my death stare.

"I WAS GOING TO THE PRO-BENDING ARENA TO WATCH SO PLEASE DON'T TELL TENZIN!" Korra shouts with her eyes closed waiting for my answer.

"Ok. I won't tell Tenzin if I can come." I smirk

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou (Y/n)!" Korra exclaims trapping me in a hug then takes my hand and runs towards the cliff.

I follow suit as we jump off and use our water bend to bend the water to catch us as we start swimming toward the Arena.

╓═══════☆═══════╖

Well sorry for not updating. A lot has been happening but I'm here now. Yay!!! Hope you enjoyed.

1590 words