Somewhere New

.
.
"The usual?"
"You're sure on fire as always"
"..."
Some sounds were heard before a ketchup bottle was placed in front of a short skeleton with a seemingly ever-lasting smile.
"I'll put it on your tab."
The skeleton's smile widened before somehow drinking the ketchup without opening his mouth. The fire being in front of the skeleton did not comment on this, it has happened enough times that it's normal.
Soon enough the skeleton finished and had left after thanking the fire being that was apparently named 'Grilby'. Unknowingly to them, that was the last the last time they would see each other. For one it would be the last time they'd see anything of the underground.
.
The skeleton turned out to be named 'Sans' and was currently fighting a merciless child named 'Frisk', or was it someone else? Soon enough Sans had been killed by the child and had dusted away, saying something about asking Papyrus what he wanted from 'Grillby's'.
Unknowingly to him, there was to be no Grilby at that Grillby's anymore after the reset.
.
Screams were heard and dust was everywhere. Pain was all the fire being named Grilby felt.
Then everything turned black.
Grilby then opened his eyes.. to a night sky..? He'd always heard of the surface but has never went up to it, he couldn't try even if he wanted to. He had, originally, a content life in the underground until some.. child had barged in and dusted him and his customers and friends.
The night sky was beautiful with little specks of stars and a bright moon casting moonlight upon everything below. He felt as if he could take in the view for hours. Even if he could, and wanted to, he couldn't just entirely ignore the fact that he's in such a new unknown place he's never been to before. He sat up albeit a bit painfully as the pain from earlier had not gone away completely. He looked around at the rest of his surroundings. Thankfully the fire that he was made of casted light onto everything nearby so he was able to see. That was when an odd looking creature approached him...

"....What?"