Get that hand back in yours

A/N: hiii! AGAIN I'm so, so sorry. I've been working on a book for so long now and it's finally making sense so I completely forgot about these stories. I'll try to be more active again tho! I hope everyone is doing okay!
For now, I'm going to try to first write all of the requests, and then come up with my own stories again. I do have a little spinoff from The pasta is ready, written from dave's perspective so that one will be publishes somewhere this week. Again, so sorry...
Still thank you so much for all the support, it's very much appreciated!
Xx

For anyone who's interested in my book: follow my tiktok for updates: @tara.writes

Request from: Neaismyname

Age: like 19?
Word count: 1289
TW: none
Summary: just a cute fluffy evening with Nat
———————————————————————

'Where the hell is everyone?', I ask Nat, the only one I can find right now. The whole compound is empty. Which is weird because it never is.

'Germany.', Nat answers, opening the blanket she's snuggled under.

I smile and almost jump on the couch. We've been in a relationship for a couple of months now and nobody knows. It's just easier like that.

Natasha closes her book, placing it on the coffee table, and then pulls me in to cuddle with her.

'You okay?', I ask a little worried. I'm not used to her being so affectionate.

'Yeah.', she smiles, then placing a kiss on my forehead. I love this side of her with every piece of my heart. Somehow her eyes always soften when we're alone, and that ever existing frown disappears.

I take in the scent of her hair, my hand searching for hers.

'What's your book about?'

She smiles and starts telling me about the story, her favourite characters and the one she hates. I love to hear her talk, especially when she starts using her hands. And I HAVE to agree on everything she says too. If not, she will give me a forty-five minute lecture about why she's right, and in the end I will probably agree.

'I was actually thinking about a shower, you're always welcome to come.', she suggests when she's done talking.

What a stupid question.

'I don't think I've ever said no to that.', I laugh as I stretch.

She pulls me up by my wrist before throwing me over her shoulder. I don't know when that became a thing, but after a few tries I stopped protesting. It would have no use, I'm not even close to her strength. So now, I just give in, letting her carry me around however she wants.

Once in the shower, Nat holds me close to her, her arms on my back, foreheads leaning against each other. Natasha doesn't need many words to express herself. She once said she isn't good with words, but I just think she's better with physical touch. Still good with words, just not as good as she is with touch.

'I love you.', I whisper.

She lifts my chin with her index finger and looks at me with an expression I have only seen twice. Once when we first kissed, and then when I told her I loved her for the first time. It's an expression that's printed on my eyelids. Whenever I close my eyes, I see it, and it makes me feel complete.

'I love you too.', she smiles before kissing me gently. So soft I might thinks she's afraid she'll break me. Her lips like feathers on mine. Her hands on my cheeks so slightly I might forget they're there.

If there was one moment in life I could repeat for ever and ever, it would be this one. Without a doubt.

We stay in the shower for maybe half an hour, before we come to the conclusion that we're probably using too much water. I love showering with Natasha. She's careful and caring, while massaging the shampoo in my hair. She's beautiful to look at, but that's not just in the shower. And she's extra touchy, like she would let her thumb slide over my lips, analysing the texture. Her fingers would trace the birthmarks on my arm without saying a word.