Just wasn't focusing on that

A/N: hiiiii, this is a request from  summerlol443  I hope this is somewhat you were asking for. I personally kinda like this one, although it's a bit rushed. Yet again, thanks for all the support, it amazes me everytime. Never in my wildest dreams I could have imagined this. THANK YOU. Xx

Age: 22
Word count: 1253
TW: alcohol
Summary: y/n gets in a fight with Natasha, but things take an interesting turn.

Do we want a part two for this?
———————————————————————
'Hey.'. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around, seeing it's Wanda. 'Hi!', I smile. We're at one of Tony's parties, god knows why he threw this one, and I've been chatting with Thor and Sam for the past hour.

'You look good!', Wanda complements, pointing at my dress. I start to smile. Wanda is always so truly interested in everyone. I bough myself a new dress yesterday, and Wanda is the first to notice.

'Thanks! You too, red suits you amazing as always.'. She smiles as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. 'How's it going?', she asks.

We start talking, nothing serious, just chatting about the past few weeks. Everyone always acts like they don't really care about Tony's parties, but we actually do. Normally we talk about work and all, but at evenings like this, we can take our minds off it, which is relaxing.

'Can I offer you a drink?', she asks after some time has passed. I think about it for a second. 'A beer would be nice, thanks.'.

'A beer it is then.'. She turns around, heading to the bar, as I try to make my way to Sam and Thor again to pass the time.

Well that was my plan.

Was. Because along the way, I get dragged to the side by my wrist. Confused, I look up, trying to find out who pulled me so harshly.

Turns out it was Natasha. The always so calm Natasha. Now the complete opposite. She is beyond mad. She's furious.

For no reason I believe.

'What the fuck do you think you're doing?', she groans.

'What do you mean?'.

She frowns offended. 'Her hands were all over you.', she mumbles.

Is she being serious right now?

'So what, why do you care?'.

'It's inappropriate.'.

I sigh as I roll my eyes. Of course. Of course she says this. She makes sure to let me know she want nothing to do with me, but then says something mind-cracking like this.

'Please tell me how this is inappropriate. You've done things with Bruce too.'.

That sets her off for a second. 'How do you know that?'.

I chuckle. 'Bruce's face says enough.'.

I can almost see her mentally cursing herself. 'We didn't grope each other in public.', she groans. Still angry for no reason.

'She patted my shoulder Natasha, for gods sake.', I tell her annoyed. 'Why are you making such a big deal out of it.'.

With perfect timing of course, Wanda stands next to us, handing me my beer. 'Hey, everything alright over here?', she asks genuinely concerned.

I clench my jaws together, giving Natasha a death stare. 'Everything's fine, we were just chatting.'.

Natasha combs her hand through her hair, nodding. 'Right, just chatting, nothing to be worried about.', she agrees.