"Please move aside and let me through." 

"No, I don't think we will." He said moving closer. 

They all acted at once two went to grab her arms and the others kept inching closer. Noella grabbed one of the boys arms and dodged the other ones. She used her leverage to toss him into the other boy. When they were stumbling all it took was one kick to the stomach to put both of them on the ground. 

"Now can I please get through." Noella said with a sweet smile, making them all move back.

"You bitch." The leader said.

The rest of them started to move towards with dangerous looks in their eyes. Meanwhile, Noella started to prepare herself for a fight. An easy one but still a fight. 

"I believe she asked you to let her through."

She looked up to see both Joe and Nicky standing at the entrance to the ally. They both wore matching dangerous looks. 

Nicky was in the process of rolling up his sleeves, and she watched the leader gulp.

She was pretty sure the boys shit themselves. They clearly realized they were outmatched and wasted no time running in the opposite direction, tripping over each other in the process. 

Noella could have sworn she saw disappointment in their eyes as they approached her. Both of their eyes raked over her body, searching for injures. Knowing that they would find none, she skipped over to them, throwing both her arms over their shoulders. They were so tall she was now on her tip-toes. This caused them both to bend down so she could walk comfortably. 

"Perfect timing boys! Though I will have you know, it was being handled." She said chipperly, turning them both down the right street. They weren't far now.

"We know, but you didn't have to handle it alone." Nicky said looking down at her before shifting their position so one of his arms rested around her waist. 

Joe followed his lead as they both began to guide her down the street.

"That's true I suppose. I just wish you would have let me get a few punches in. They needed to be taught some manners." Noella mused, knowing she must look extremely disappointed. 

"We will remember that for next time." Joe said, holding the door open for them all. 

She skipped through the doors and started looking for the other half of their band. Naturally, they were tucked into the back corner of the restaurant, in a big circular booth. Both Andy and Booker already had wine in their glasses. She would expect nothing less. Noella slid into the booth landing beside Andy. Joe and Nicky followed suit. 

"You guys are late." Andy said without looking up from her menu. Yeah, she was angry.

"I see you are already drinking." She said smartly, reaching over to try and grab the bottle.

"You are underage." Booker said, pulling the bottle out of her reach. She sent him a very strong glare. 

"I'm going to be underage the rest of my life. Come on Book live a little." She started making grabby hands.

Noella garnered unimpressed looks from Booker and Andy. Meanwhile, Joe and Nicky's eyes shone with amusement, clearly enjoying the argument they were not a part of. She sent them a look that said it could change in a heartbeat. Being the smart people they are, they looked away. 

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" A pretty waitress asked, eyeing the men of their table up and down. Yeah, good luck with that one. Booker hates everyone and the others are married.