Chapter 11: "church"

Start from the beginning

Denki nodded and thought about that some more.

"So why do they need this 'god' in the first place?" Denki asked.

"To explain what they can't explain."

"Like how i ended up-"

"Yes. But we're not going to blame god for that."

"Why?"

"Because im their belief, god is the good guy. Not the bad. Even if it's a little biased." Nezu commented.

"So who's responsible for the bad stuff than?" Denki asked.

"The devil."

"Are they friends?"

"Who? God and the devil? No. They're enemies."

"Like Midoria and bakugo?"

"Kinda. Not really."

"Oh, ok. Are they the only gods?"

"No there's more. Just depends on which religion you believe in i guess. But now days they like to say only god and the devil are the only ones."

"Weird."

Nezu chuckled.

After the priest was FINALLY done talking, there was this admission time denki guessed. Everyone sat at tables in another room and talked. Kids ran to a separate room including Monoma.

"Can i follow Monoma?" Denki asked nezu.

"Oh! Yes indeed! Stay close to him for me!" Nezu said with a big smile. Denki smiled back and went after Monoma.

Before entering the opened door frame Monoma disappeared in he spotted midnight. She wore a light green outfit that did hug her figure but wasn't revealing. She had a matching hat with pink flowers ontop. She looked nice. Denki waved at her and went through.

There were rows of chairs side-by-side infront of a mini stage with a cross on the wall. Kids were running around laughing and having fun. Denki spotted Monoma reading some book and went over to him. He sat right next to him with a *plop*.

"Whatcha readin?" Denki asked.

Monoma jumped out of his seat and took a few steps away.

"What are you doing here?!" Monoma asked.

"Nezu brought me!" Denki beamed with a smile. "That's a thick book. Is it a good one?"

Monoma calmed down and glared at him. He moved and sat in the row infront of him. "It's the Bible. You idiot."

"What's a 'bible'?" Denki asked. "Is it something special or something?"

Monoma narrowed his eyes at denki.

Surely he wasn't serious.

...

Oh my god he's serious.... Monoma realized. He rubbed his temple with great irritation. "I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you." He whiped around and ignored denkis existence. It would have worked if the sence of denkis stare creepied him out as if a serial killer was behind him instead. So, he closed his book and sat behind denki instead with clear frustration and irritation.

Denki turned around and faced him, still curious about the book. He pointed a finger on the page Monoma was on.

"Why's the text so small? Did they run out of paper or something?" Denki asked.

"No. I don't know why they made it small. Just leave. Me. Alone!" Monoma stated and went back to reading. He shifted so his right side was facing denki. Denki tilted his head as he stared at Monoma. Monoma senced it, groaned and turned back to face him. "What do want!?"