Chapter 18: "Himiko Toga"

Denki woke up with and itchey head but didn't think much of it.

He got eri up and bathed. He tended to her wounds both old and fresh from a day before. Some were infected and needed to be treated longer then others. He made a mental note to take her to recovery girl later.

He called mina and momo and they made some new clothes for her sence she was still in her blood stained hospital gown. Once that was done, they helped denki walk eri to the commons for breakfast.

It was calm and relax but eri still tense and didn't trust anyone. She stayed silent and only whispered to denki if she did speak. She seemed to warm up to izuku and wanted to interacts with the other girls but didn't know how. So she just stayed clinged to denki and stared at the girls from a distance.

Mineta was being fucking creepy and sero respectably taped him up and stuck him to the ceiling. Possibly even suffocating him.

Soon, around noon, Aizawa walked in.

"Can i get everyones attention." Aizawa ordered. Everyone instantly went to the counches and sat. Denki pulled eri onto his lap and held her. Sero and bakugo sat next to him on each side.

"I'd like to announce we are welcoming another villian student into our ranks as part of the rehab program." Aizawa announced.

Everyone was a little tense and shuffled a bit but it was a lot toned down to their reaction to denki. They were still nervous though.

Eri, on the other hand, lit up. "Is toga here!?" She asked excitedly.

At this, it went back to chaos.

"TOGA!? HIMIKO TOGA?!!?" izuku exclaimed.

"Why would you let her into here!?"
"Mr Aizawa she cant be redeamed!"
"There must be some sort of mistake!!!"
"She killed her classmate before!!"
"Shes creepy!"
"Shes weird!"
"Shes obsessed with blood!!!"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Denki snapped. They all never heard that tone come from denki before especially at them. Denki got up and placed eri in his spot and faced the class.

"Toga might be different then you guys but just because she's different doesn't mean she isn't a person with feelings. Toga is only obsessed with blood because of her quirk. That it NOT her fault. She deserves a chance to become a hero just like you. I know toga. And one thing i definitely know is she will be difficult but that doesn't mean we should give up on her like her parents, friends, police department, or school did. We aren't them. We are heros. And she needs one too." Denki stated.

They all considered his words but were still a little nervous or frustrated.

"As far as im concerned," Aizawa spoke up, breaking the silence and tension. "This program doesn't just affect the villian kids. It affects you too. Think of it as a morality test. If i think you are moraly corrupt, i will expell you."

The class perked up at that. "What if the villian kids need to be expelled not us?" Tokoyami asked.

"If a villian kid doesn't improve, they will be more and more restricted with what they can do tell graduation. Then, as a form of graduation will come called a 'judgment day.' Were a meeting of school representatives, commission representatives, and government representatives will meet with the student in question. They will all interview them and decide weither they can become heros or go to prison for a said amount of time depending on. But we dont have to worry about that right now." Aizawa explained.

"The hero society is full of corrupt heros who never stop to think 'maybe there's a reason they became a villian.' And i dont want that to continue." Aizawa stated. He glared around the room. Making sure they understood and all nodded. "Good. TSUKAUCHI!!"