Chapter Nine: Into The Graveyard

Start from the beginning

"Instead, you'll face something even more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh, find the cup if you can. But be very wary, you could just lose yourselves along the way. Champions, prepare yourselves!"

They quickly made their ways towards the entrances once more.

"Race you to the cup, Potter." Y/N said, shaking his hand.

"Think you can beat me?" Harry smirked but Y/N could tell he was nervous.

"The only person I'd see myself ever losing to is Granger." Y/N chuckled before making his way towards his own entrance.

BOOM! The cannon went off, signaling Y/N and Harry to run into the maze. Y/N took a deep breath before running in. It was dark and eerie, misty and cold. He travelled through with his hand pressed to his chin, thinking of any way to find the cup.

"Accio Triwizard Cup!" Y/N casted to no avail.

"Yeah didn't think so." Y/N chuckled to himself before hearing Fleur scream loudly.

At first he thought of simply ignoring the scream. She could forfeit and Y/N would not waste time from finding the cup. But then he remembered how she had basically helped him during the Yule ball. He clicked his tongue before running off in the direction he heard her voice. A Slytherin does not forget those who have helped them.

"Incendio Tria!" Y/N casted at the hedge that blocked him from Fleur.

Blue flames shot out from his wand burning at the hedges only for it to grow back just as fast as it had burned down.

Y/N clicked his tongue once more before aiming his wand at the hedge, using one of the spells from his book instead to burn a hole the size of him. He quickly ran through it before it could regenerate to see Fleur being dragged away by some plants. He shot a few blue flames at them, causing them to retreat before kneeling down next to her.

"Are you okay?" Y/N questioned her in French as he searched for her wand.

Fleur weakly nodded, sitting up on the cold ground.

"Vermillious!" Y/N casted red sparks up into the sky with his own wand to signal for the Professors.

"Just wait here for them." Y/N instructed to which she weakly nodded once more.

"Y/N!" Harry yelled from behind him.

"Harry?" Y/N got up, turning to face the raven-haired boy who seemed to have gone through a lot.

"What happened?"

"Krum." Harry responded while panting.

Y/N only nodded slightly before taking off once more, this time deciding to work with Harry. They were running for a while until the hedges started closing in, forcing them to run as fast as they could.

"If I die to a plant, I'm seriously going to haunt Dumbledore!" Y/N cried out while sprinting.

They saw a light at the end, forcing themselves to make the final sprint, just making it out of the closing in hedges. 

"Y/N! It's the cup!" Harry yelled out as soon as he stood up.

"Race you!" Y/N shouted before sprinting off before Harry could even react.

"Y/N!" Harry called out to him, chasing after the boy.

The two were quickly stopped in their tracks when Krum appeared from a corner, aiming his wand at them. His eyes were gray and he didn't seem the same.

"Get down!" Cedric's voice yelled, forcing the two to drop down.

"Expelliarmus!"

He saved the two of them, causing Krum to fly backwards. Cedric quickly ran past the two younger boys before kicking Krum's wand away. Cedric angrily pulled out his own wand once again, trying to aim it at Krum when Harry ran at him, holding his arm down.