Chapter 8

"Oooh, make Ralf Braden her next victim," Haley rubbed her hands in anticipation.

"Ralf it is," James agreed.

They really should have been working on their class project but were taking a break to play The Sims 6, another mutual interest they discovered about each other. Currently they were doing The Black Widow challenge with the Sims 6. Haley was normally a 'find her sim love, build them a family and build them the perfect home' kind of player. But occasionally, she enjoyed a little deviance and a drama. James on the other hand loved building all sorts of buildings on The Sims 6 and trying out the existing or new Challenges like the Legacy Challenge or their current Black Widow Challenge.

They both laughed at the results of their Black Widow seducing married Ralf Braden.

"When does the Challenge end?" asked Haley.

"Once we reach a million simeleoons (Sims money)".

"Yikes. Unless we want to be here all night and get a D, we'd better get back to our project."

"Yeah, I've gotten my parents used to As, a D might give them a heart attack," said James.

"Mine nearly got a heart attack with firs report card."

"That bad?"

"No, almost all As. But unusual for our family".

"Oh"

Haley noticed James trying to control his amusement but found it adorable.

____________________________________

"Is there something going on between my sister and your brother?" asked Caleb.

"Nah. They're just friends. But James seems to like her better than his own girlfriend," Cameron shrugged.

They were at the local Starbucks and the attractive waitress who looked around their own age, laid their drinks down. Cameron ordered a cappuccino while Caleb ordered a latte. Caleb flirted with the waitress and got her number. This puzzled Cameron at first as the waitress was unlikely to be from the Upper East Side before he remembered that Caleb was not against having a little fun with an attractive girl from the Upper West Side even if he wouldn't otherwise associate with them. He usually never called them back after he sealed the deal.

Cameron saw Caleb set his sights on more acceptable targets when Sydney and her minions entered the café. His eyes focused particularly on the blonde one who looked familiar.

"That's Ritcher's sister and Humphrey's cousin, isn't she?" asked Cameron.

"Yeah. She follows my sister around like a pet in hopes of taking her place as Queen Bee when she leaves. But really, all she needs do to is get her bother to put in a word for her. Sydney is obsessed with him," said Caleb.

"Caleb, I am sorry but if Sam is cheating on my sister with yours, I'll have to teach them both a lesson, even if she's your sister," Cameron swore.

"Relax bro. Sam never even looks at Sydney. But his sister, she's hot isn't she?"

"I guess"

"I was thinking we could have a little bet on her," said Caleb.

"A bet on whether she makes Queen Bee next year?"

"I was thinking something a bit more interesting than that," Caleb smirked.

Cameron raised his eyebrows. "Like what?"

"Like which one of us can pop her cherry by the end of this month."

"Whaat?" Cameron hissed, doing his best to keep his voice low.

"The loser has to be the winner's butler for a month."

"Whoa, slow down. I'm not taking that bet," said Cameron.

"Why? Afraid you'll lose?"

"Noo, I have a girlfriend."

"No, you don't. Audrey dumped you. Come on man. You need the distraction if you ever want to get over Audrey. Or maybe jealousy might make her come around."

Cameron wasn't sure how to feel. On one hand, it felt wrong, but Audrey coming around due to jealousy felt right. But he would be using a girl.

"Come on Cam. It's not like we'd be forcing ourselves on her."

Cameron guessed that was true. And he could use the distraction and a possible mean of getting Audrey back. "Alright, I'm in".

"Sweet"