W

The next day, hoseok woke up to find yoongi nowhere in the room...

he sleepily turned and got out of bed when a delicious smell tingles his scent receptors and he made his way to the kitchen....

and there he was, yoongi.. hoseok sat on one of the kitchen stools and smiled, "good morning yoongi!" which yoongi responded with an equally large gummy smile, "good morning sunshine!"

yoongi pursed his lips at the thought but then decided to give it a try, "hoseokie did you enjoy last night?"

hoseok nodded happily, "yup! i enjoyed it a lot.. it's been time i got drunk like that", he chuckled and yoongi struggled to bite back his smirk...

"yeah... you were really drunk"

but hoseok seemed to sense the older's undertone and his smile disappeared, "wait, did i do something yesterday?"

yoongi had tried really hard to not smile but failed and this made hoseok's face pale a little, "i really did something, didn't i?", hoseok asked and yoongi, not being able to control anymore, burst out laughing...

"yoongi tell me, what did i do?", hoseok was actually panicked now so yoongi, in between his laughter, spoke, "see out texts from last night.. you'll know"

hoseok rushed to the bedroom an brought out his phone, sitting once again on his previous seat and opened their chat...

his eyes showed the desire to bury himself while his cheeks were the colour of strawberries, yoongi laughed, endeared by the reaction the younger showed...

"i... uhh...wow i really...", it was clear that hoseok was at a loss of words so yoongi decided to help his boyfriend, "you don't need to be embarrassed about it hoseokie.. it's alright, you were drunk anyways"

hoseok lowered his gaze to his lap, "no but jimin has told me i get creepy when drunk"

"well i won't deny that.. you were creepy last night.. i mean, you were completely expressionless the whole time, even while sending me those messages!.. i'll be honest, i was missing your smile", yoongi pouted a little and hoseok got even more red....

"can you just forget everything that happened last night?", hoseok asked, face-palming while yoongi smiled teasingly, "apparently.. no"

hoseok groaned but then yoongi held his hand from across the kitchen island and smiled reassuringly, "you don't need to be embarrassed by it.. i won't tease you"

hoseok sighed... at least he won't have to suffer from lifelong teasing..

breakfast- check
shower- check

hoseok made his way out of their shared bedroom to see yoongi on the couch, scrolling through his phone...

"ayy yoongi! get ready!", he spoke cheerfully which caused yoongi to look up from the screen and at his boyfriend and ask , "why?"

"we're going shopping because someone here apparently doesn't have a variety in clothes", hoseok stood there with his hands resting on his hips, tapping the floor with his impatiently and yoongi groaned, "we don't need to go shopping just because of that"

"we need to.. and consider it more of a date", hoseok said and smiled seeing yoongi's face visibly glow after he mentioned 'date'.. and that's when yoongi rushed to their shared bedroom to get dressed...

their outfits cuz bruh you know me-