Y

yoongi decided to do it again...

"hoseokie?", he thanked himself for not stuttering this time.... hoseok looked at the expression on yoongi's face and scooted closer...

"you look like you've got a lot to say... tell me"

"umm... promise you won't run off..", yoongi nervously diverted his eyes and the younger chuckled, "is it something that scary?"

yoongi shook his head and tried to speak, "i..ummm.."

"you... ummm?"

"i love you hoseokie"

it was as if a heavy weight was lifted off of yoongi's shoulders as he sighed... he had finally confessed but he started to panic the second he saw the struck expression on hoseok's face...

but then hoseok suddenly smiled... "you really thought you could prank me yoongi? c'mon now tell me where's the hidden camera?"

hoseok was smiling mischievously while yoongi shook his head, denying the younger's assumption, "i'm serious hoseokie... this is not a prank i could.. never joke with you on such a sensitive topic, i love you hoseokie.. i really do.."

hoseok looked at the said male's eyes to find the sincerity... what he didn't expect was to find fucking tons of it in there...

min yoongi really loved him?

hoseok sighed...

well guess what? jung hoseok really loved him too...

the younger looked into yoongi's eyes to see panic...

maybe hoseok never loved him? maybe he thought of him only as a friend? or worst, just an idol?.... all these questions seemed to vanish the moment hoseok started speaking...

"i love you too, yoongi", he had that blinding smile on which really did tempt yoongi to shade his eyes from the irresistible brightness but at the same time, keep looking at him forever too...

with that smile, he knew hoseok wasn't lying and that hoseok was really his hoseokie now....

all this time, yoongi was silent...

"fucking speak something moron", namjoon's voice spoke and yoongi internally nodded, "umm..."

" by 'speak something' i mean 'words'... speak words asshat", his best friend's voice spoke again but before yoongi could even start speaking, hoseok spoke...

"i've really liked you for a long time now, yoongi, as an idol but when we started texting i found myself falling for the real min yoongi too... it's like a dream you like me too"

yoongi couldn't help but smile wide, resulting in his gums to show because of which hoseok had to desperately hold onto his urge of letting out a large 'uwu'...

they were still sitting on the couch with frozen playing but that turned into the background noise as yoongi pulled hoseok closer to him, holding onto the male while his back rested on yoongi's chest and the older gave him a forehead kiss.. making hoseok turn pink immediately...

but that's when yoongi realized something.... the D in AgustD was in danger and he had to rescue it...

[meaningless gc]

yoongi-
ummm

brat-
D or confessed?

yoongi-
CONFESSED 

hyung-
r u both bfs now?

hoseok felt yoongi giving him another peck but this time on the cheek...

hoseokie-
SHIT SHIT SHIT
YOONGI JUST KISSED ME

hyung-
where?

hoseokie-
on the cheek

brat-
that's a peck hobi

hoseokie-
what's the difference between a kiss and a peck?

hyung-
well a peck is done lightly
while a kiss

brat-
obviously it's the tongue

yoongi-
the next time i meet you kim namjoon i'll ensure you'll not get out alive

hoseokie-
yoongi don't b rood :(

yoongi-
alright bby but only 4 u <3

hyung-
oh well

brat-
#whipped

hoseokie-
stahp >_<

brat-
umm so when r u both gonna sleep? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
it's the time now ya know

hoseokie-
NOW

hyung-
someone's eager huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hoseokie-
ofc!
I LOVE CUDDLES :D

yoongi-
yup we'll cuddle a lot bby
come now don't mind these two

brat-
umm rOOd -_-

yoongi-
stfu

and well that's how they ended up doing it... by 'it', i mean..

ahem...

CUDDLES :D

_________________

fluff is my oxyjin

also i figured out y'all must be cursing at me lmao so here ya go