volume 2 teaser trailer

(This is a teaser to the meeting few arcs of this fanfiction)
_________________________________________

In the vastness of space..in an unknown universe, a single individual stood within the ruins of a destroyed civilisation.

in an unknown universe, a single individual stood within the ruins of a destroyed civilisation

???:(narrating) I know what it's like to lose..you feel so desperate that your right. But to fail nonetheless..its frightening. It turns their legs to jelly I ask to what end? Dread it..run from it..destiny arrives all the same..or should I say...I HAVE.
___

Within the walls of the morgiana Mansion, y/n was training alongside his allies.

Y/n now looked pretty different. His hair was now white but eith magenta streaks and he now had a pony tail that ran downwards underneath his hair. And he had two new battle scars on his face from his previous battles.

Anya, kanna and hinami were now seen older and where able to train with everyone else.

???: those Fools..they believed that this would all come to an end..that they would be able to defeat their allies once and for all. But no..their greatest challenge has only just begun...
___________

A new school had been opened. Y/n decided to use the power he had to teach the next generation, of the true purpose of heroes and huntresses.

Within these school walls, students would learn more about their abilities and push them to their full potential, then they could use those powers for the greater good.

???: it won't be long for this legacy to crash down..just like the previous ones...

A man stood above the school with a small smirk on his face.

_____

many strange multiversal portals opened up around our heroes and as they looked through them. They saw many familiar faces. And most noticeably.