chapter 5: devil pests

Intro:

- Y/ns pov -

I woke up feeling kinda groggy as usual, it was a pretty long night last night, seeing as I'm constantly smothered by my harem, I looked to my sideseeing nejire, she had her grey pajama shirt on but the rest of her was actually completely naked...guess we must have had some "fun" last night..

On my other sides where tohru and gray, all in similar clothes to nejire, I sigh and look to the table at the side of my bed to get my phone

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 8:30 in the morning, it seems that I've overslept a bit.

I moved the blanket over nejire as to keep her warm as it was a bit chilly and to cover up her exposed areas, she smiled in her sleep as I did so and I hugged her and kissed her cheek as I got up very quietly as to not wake up the girls.

then I opened the door and made my way down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

but as I got down I saw my mother, already sitting down by the kitchen table making a cup of tea.

Y/n: oh, hey mom.

Magi: hi sweetie, sleep well?

Y/n: yeah..kinda.

Magi: ah I see~

Y/n: no wait i-...*sigh* yeah it'd exactly what your thinking...

Magi: mmh..Well I hope you had fun.

Y/n: mom!

Magi: okay okay, sorry.........did you wear protection?

Y/n: yes!....I think.

Magi: well then if you didn't, at least you two would have some adorable babies~

Y/n: okay I'm gonna go get dressed!

I said loudly with frustration as I walked into the bathroom to get dressed.

- no ones POV -

location: Union academy, principals office.

All of the headmasters where sat at a large round table, discussing their current predicament Involving y/n.

All might: I cannot believe it..young y/n has returned..

Ozpin: and not only that, but as the most powerful being in the entire multiverse.

Azazel turned to nezu and smirked while nezu smiled in response, they where both happy that y/n was alive and well.

Ozpin: so what do we do? Our original plan was to bring him back to union, but it does seem that he has no intention of doing so..

Sirzech: he WILL join rias' peerage and become her servant, then he won't have a choice in the matter, and union will become more powerful than ever!