An Ocean Away (Part 1)

Prompt: Dream wants to surprise George by going to the UK on their 2nd anniversary, but George has different plans.

No one's POV

Dream and George have been in a long-distance relationship for 2 years now and Dream wants to surprise his boyfriend in a week before their 2nd year anniversary. So, earlier that week, Dream booked a plane ticket to surprise George by going to the UK for a month.

Yeah sure, they still do call and facetime each other everyday even late at night before they go to sleep that also messed up George's sleeping schedule, but they don't care. They miss each other's hugs and kisses, their constant cuddling, their makeout sessions (*cough* heatwaves *cough*), and days where they would sleep on Dream's bed and wake up everyday in each other's arms.

It's safe to say that they miss each other. A lot.

Right now, Dream is at his PC with his camera off and is on a call with George.

They were talking about random shit until Dream spoke.

"George~"

"Yes?"

"Happy anniversary"

George giggled

"Dream you idiot, our anniversary is not until next week"

"i know that but i just wanted to say it in advance"

"Yeah but...i still havent got you anything..." George continued "what if i fly over?"

"Oh i would love that Georgie...and while your here, there is something you can give me" Dream smirked

George blushed

"Nevermind, im not flying over"

Dream let out a dramatic gasp while pretending to cry.

"George doesnt love me anymore"

George laughed

"No i don't"

"Say you love me then...right now" George groaned

"Fine, I love you Dream"

"Aww thank you, i love you too" Dream said and George rolled his eyes

"Anyways...i have a surprise for you already"

"Ouuuuu, what is it?" George asked

"Its a surprise idiot, i wont tell you"

"Pleaseeeee, just tell me Dreeaam" George whined

"Hmm, no"

After many tries of George convincing Dream...

"Ughh, fine" George gave up

"I promise, you'll love it" Dream smiled

"Oh I sure hope so"

"Ok talk to you later byeee"

"Byee" George waved at the camera

"Love you George"

"Bye Dream" George left the call and Dream still can't stop smiling about his surprise for his boyfriend

Dream got up and turned his PC off.

He went out of his room to be greeted by his beloved cat, Patches, sleeping at the front of his bedroom door. Dream chuckled.

"Hello Patches" he started petting the cat and proceeded to go downstairs to make himself something to eat.

-

A few hours passed and its nighttime already. Dream can't really sleep because he won't stop thinking of George.

Time skip - a week