This Is How I Met You Park Jimin - Part 2

Start from the beginning

The next day I woke up cuddled cozily in Jungkook's arm. I don't remember how we ended up this way? How did I end up cuddling him? All I remember was me sobbing and he comforting me... jungkook was in his deep sleep so without waking him up I tried to get out of the bed, his hold was hard and it turned more hard after i tried moving. I struggled to get off it and in the end I just gave up. I didn't want to wake him as I gave him enough trouble last night so I just lay down with him. Jungkook's warmth is kind of a safe place for me, now I let myself sleep in his arms.. I know I'll miss my few lectures as Jungkook hasn't woken up yet and there seems no possibility of him waking up anytime soon. I went back to sleep again feeling warm and cosy in the embrace of jungkook.

I avoided all the texts and calls the rest of the day and stayed up with Jungkook the whole time, and this poor guy didn't leave me for a minute, he missed all his lectures, not that he cared but I felt bad to make him do it for me.. In the evening when I saw my phone there were few text messages and missed calls from Jimin, no matter how much I wanted to avoid those and not hear him for now but my heart wanted something opposite. Probably it was asking for more damage as last night wasn't enough, so I finally called him.. It ringed and finally I heard him speaking, a tear skipped my eyes as all memories came back of last night, I can't cry and sound sad, I can't let him know the damage he has done to me, I have to be strong, as a mantra I kept repeating in my head and finally I spoke...

Me - Hello, Jimin-ah.

Jm- Hi, to my dearest soulmate.

( he was blushing and could tell it without seeing him, I know him better than he knows himself. I have to be strong and hold all my emotions, he's happy and I can't ruin it, this isn't about me it's about him and I can't take this happiness from him making him worry about me)

Me - You sound different, lemme guess, you s..said yes to Ho..Hoseok..

( a tear skipped my eyes and I wish he wouldn't recognise the change tone and the fumble in words and gladly he didn't I couldn't hold my tears they skipped out of my eyes, no matter how strong I tried to be at this moment, the reality of him with someone else make me go crazy and I can't hold up tears, they don't listen to me anymore)

Jm - Duh!! I told you already about it, but yes, I did tell him yes. and maybe or maybe not, we kissed and maybe or maybe not I kissed him first.

( My world spins upside down after hearing it, him kissing someone else, even though I stole his first kiss but he wasn't aware of it and it was his first kiss, that thought me lost of words)

Me - What, really, it's your first kiss Jimin-ah, how does it feels, I can't believe a shy kid like you could take first move, but I'm happy for you baby, I'm glad you found someone who would take care of you after me I'm relieved, I wish I could hug you.

(When I said I'm happy for him, yes i was happy for him. Keeping all my undying love for him aside, I was happy for him. I was happy he found someone that could love him, not as much as I would but Hoseok was a good guy. I know he won't hurt jimin. I really wanted to hug him maybe for the last time to burn this feeling).

Jm - I wish to hug you too tae, I really never thought someone could love me, treat me so well, he makes me happy, he makes me feel good about myself..

( With those words, I was relieved and sad. relieved as Hoseok treats him good and jimin was happy and his happiness is all that matters for me and sad that I wasn't the one. He didn't choose me but it wasn't his mistake I never confessed my love for him as I always waited for the right moment and now I lost every opportunity.. I would have given Jimin all the happiness in the world even if that took away my happiness and that's what I'm doing now, I'm giving my happiness to him because he deserves it).