"Ofc you are" Jimin said getting a light slap from tzuyu.

"Now let's go.Okay?" Tzuyu said.

"Okay" Jimin said.

"Awwww your brother and sister relationship is cute" Jungkook said."Let's sleep okay?"Jungkook said.

Next day

The day dawned crisp and clear. The sun poured through the window. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations.

But then Jimin saw next to him,Jungkook is not there.But then his eyes landed on sofa,there he is sleeping like a baby.

"Staring is rude" Jungkook said making jimin to startle and blush so hard...

"Go-good mo-morn-morning" Jimin wanted to kill himself for stuttering like this.

"Good morning" Jungkook said chuckling at the behaviour of jimin.

"Want some help?" Jungkook asked because jimin can't get up from bed.

"Ye-yes" Jimin said still stuttering.

While transferring jimin to wheelchair.

"Why were you sleeping in sofa?" Jimin suddenly asked him.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable.So I slept in sofa.Say me when you're comfortable I will come and sleep next to you." Jungkook said with a soft smile.

After freshening up they went to take breakfast.

Jungkook was sitting next to jimin.

"Where's Jihyo?" Jungkook asked to his parents.

"Boo!" Jihyo screamed in his brother's ear.

He jumps with a shriek.

Turning with a spark in his eye,he says,"Run."

And proceeds to tickle jihyo to death.

Jimin is laughing so hard by watching their brother sister relationship.

"OK OK come have your breakfast,you both can play later you both are so called as adult-" Their mother was cut-off by jihyo.

"Mom I am 16-" Jihyo was cut-off by jungkook.

"Well,some doesn't know their own age it's 17 idiot" Jungkook said mockingly.

"Okay,will y'all come and eat?or me and my son-in-law will eat everything." Mr.Jeon said.

"Dare to touch the food!I am sure I will kill you both" Jihyo completed her sentence getting a slap from her mother and brother.

"Momma that's paining" Jihyo complained.

"Some deserve it" Jungkook said mockingly.

"For God's sake shut up" Jihyo said.

They ate their breakfast mocking each other.

"Mom,I am going to office" Jungkook shouted from outside.

"Well sweetie,you are married for a reason no more mommy,go say it to your husband" Mrs.Jeon said mockingly.

"Momma" Jungkook said with wide eyes.

"Jimin is in your room go sweetie" Mrs.Jeon said with encouraging eyes.

He nodded.

"Jimin" Jungkook called him.

"I am here,inside the dressing room,2 mins,I will come." Jimin said to him.

"Okay" Jungkook said and waited.

"I am sorry for being late" Jimin said.

"Nah,it's okay.I am going to office."He was hurrying after he said.

" Jungkook" Jimin called his name and came near jungkook."Ye-yes?"Jungkook asked him.

"Kneel down" Jimin said.

Jungkook done as he said.

Jimin gave a peck on jungkook's forehead.Little did he know that thing made his day.

Jungkook returned peck on jimin's forehead too.

"Bye" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Bye" Jimin said with a smile too.

Hey readers

Here's another chapter

Thank you for the people who voted my previous story.

Do vote and comment

Thank you.