-15-

-----♧-----

Jake woke up from his long nap feeling refreshed as he has had be running on very little sleep that week as he is still not over sunghoon, and sunghoon felt the same, 

they both know that they love each other but just didn't know what to do, even if they were desperate they just decided to give each other a break and if the time ever comes when they'll get back then it will but if it doesn't maybe they were never right for each other in the first place.

Jake slowly got out of his bed rubbing his eyes, he went intones closet grabbing another. hoodie and some pants, as he was making his way over to the shower his phone buzzed he got a notification from a social media app him and his friend use. 

he opened it up seeing jay and his friends out for dinner and the captions saying "celebrating my 19th birthday with my friends but something just doesn't feel right 😕" Jake thought that if that something was him and if he ruined one of his best friends birthday, 

now with a new emotion of guilt made Jake feel even worse about himself. he took a look at the photo once more looking at every single one of his friends smiling and happy except for sunghoon he of course smiling but to Jake it looked fake it looked as he was also upset,.   

 -----♧-----

sunghoon was sitting at the restaurant table as he was celebrating jays 19th birthday, everyone was laughing and the whole table was filled with joy, sunghoon was trying to look happy but jay knowing him for a long time know knew that something was just off 

"hey sunghoon im sorry you couldn't meet Jake tonight I tried everything I could to get in contact with Jake but he just won't budge" jay whispered 

"its alright jay I wasn't expecting to see him anyway, just don't mind me its your birthday so just enjoy it" sunghoon replied putting on his happiest face. jay smiled back before heading back to the conversation.

 -----♧-----

time passed sunghoon was still at the party, he wasn't really eating any of the food as his just didn't have an appetite right then to be honest he was feeling sort of sick.

"excuse me I just need to use the bathroom i'll be back" sunghoon excused himself as he made his way to the bathroom, he heard some teenage girls laughing but he didn't pay enough attention to it until one of girls said.

"well if it isn't mr single" 

when sunghoon heard that sentence heard that sentence he knew exactly who it was. he tried to ignore them as his stomach felt horrible but before he could enter the bathroom chae-won grabbed him by his collar and threw him to the wall.

at that point he was helpless he felt way to weak to defend himself and no one was there to save him so he just dropped on the floor getting prepared for whatever Chae-won were going to do to him, and right as he did the began kicking him on the stomach it was like they knew that his pain was right there.

they kicked him from the arm to the face every where until one of the staff walked in 

"HEY GET OFF OF HIM" the girls instantly ran out of there as the staff went to check on sunghoon but when he did sunghoon just shook him off and ran out of the restaurant entirely.

jay saw sunghoon run out so he screamed his name "SUNGHOON!" but sunghoon didn't respond he didn't even look at jay he just wanted to get out but before he left jay noticed some bruises on his face and arms it didn't look old it looked new, fresh. jay was about to go after him but jungwon grabbed his hand "where are you going"