-2-

-----♧-----

it was late in the afternoon sunghoon had made plans with his friends to go out for dinner, Sunghoon was picking out an outfit to wear, they wear going somewhere casual so he didn't want to wear something too extravagant so he just settled with a monotoned colour which also means all black

_____

_____

sunghoon locked his house door then headed down to the lobby where he met his friends all waiting there, Jungwon, Heeseung, jay, sunoo, Niki and then finally Jake which for some reason made sunghoon blush

he didn't know whether it was because he was getting hot in his outfit or if it was because of the male standing in front of him,

the most likely answer would be the second option but sunghoon decided to go with the first option to put his mind at ease but deep down he knew what was true.

sunghoon greeted his friends as he walked up to them "ugh finally took you long enough" complained sunoo who had his eyes glued onto his phone.

sunghoon and sunoo had always been the two to start fights with each other and purposely make each other made but always looked out for one and the other.

-----♧-----

the seven boys cramped into heeseung's car as he was the only one with a full drivers license and was most trusted to drive,

but on the other hand, since heeseung is driving it means that they would take his car which meant they had to try as hard to all fit and know that they are in their senior years naturally they would have grown which made it much more stuffy.

jay rushed to the front to join heeseung so he could avoid being sat on by 4 other people and so he could give heeseung directions.

the boys got in one by one and the last one's to go in was sunghoon and Jake which was the worst position to be in because you had to force your body into the car with no space at all.

Jake got in first since he was smaller so it would make things a bit easier but not so much, everyone tried to squish together so sunghoon could get in but that didn't help as there was still nearly and space but after a few minutes of pushing sweating and groaning they could finally start going to eat dinner.

at that point, sunghoon was sitting on jakes lap which made him blush. even more to the point where his face turned red.

everything was a smooth good sort of besides the occasional screaming but overall pretty good until heeseung made a sharp turn which made everyone fall to a side and unlucky for sunghoon it was his side so now him and jakes face was touching he could feel Jake breathing on his neck which made him instantly panic "oh~~~ wooahh everybody MOVE" screamed sunghoon but even when they moved sunghoon could still feel Jake against him.   

-----♧-----

20/2/22

9:24pm

hi guys I hope you liked this chapter it has some type romance so I hope you liked that 

♤TRUTH OR DARE♤

SYCCO242