-8-

-----♧-----

it was the morning Jake was the first one to wake you as the sun somehow managed to peek through the curtains when he tried to move he felt something pull him back he saw sunghoon peacefully sleeping with his hand wrapped around jakes torso, this little action made Jake blush seeing that his crush was the first thing he saw in the morning and that he was holding onto him. 

-----♧-----

after everyone woke they gathered in jays kitchen waiting for him make them breakfast since he was the only one who knew how to cook. 

they sat there like little kids waiting for their dad to make them breakfast but instead it was the second oldest friend making food for the rest on his friends.

 jay played out everyones plate infront of them, he made an omelet and bacon to. give them some energy to recover from last night.

once they finished their food everyone started to part ways one by one leaving last was jungwon as he stayed at jays house for a bit to help him clean up. 

which was a great bonding moment for the too as they never really got to spend that much alone time together since they are always surrounded by their friends which was nice but have some alone time with each other was nicer. 

at first it was quite awkward as they really didn't really say anything but then what broke the silence was the sound of glass breaking and a loud scream following it 

"ow~" 

jay ran into the kitchen where jungwon was to find his friend on the ground with blood gushing out of his hand and a broken piece of plate scattered all around the floor. 

jay rushed towards jungwon with and worried face he picked jungwons hand seeing blood he rushed jungwon to the couch and then grabbed a first aid kit and dipped a cotton swab in some type of ointment 

"this is going sting a bit so brace yourself" jay warned 

jungwon nodded as he grabbed a hold on jays arm to reduce the pain, even this simple action made jay blush so hard  but he had to focus on the injured jungwon he applied the ointment every time he applied it jungwons grab would get stronger but jay didn't mind.    

-----♧-----

26/4/22

10:38pm

hello again! I actually finished this chapter but on the other hand its only 3 hundred words and kinda rushed but eh, I hope you guys enjoyed it I wanted to do a jaywon chapter to change things up I might even make a sunki chapter but its probably going to be further in the story but that's it for today byeee❤️❤️❤️

♤TRUTH OR DARE♤

SYCCO242