What about us

_Author Unii_
Hello dearest reader,get ready for today is the day,the day everyone will be on the battle field,how will everything turn out?Will the plan succeed?Read this story to find out.

_Timedeo_
Today is the day,the day we'll stop the pain suffering for everyone,the day everyone will be happy again,today is the day we will win the war.Everyone is wearing netherite armour with protection 4 but have different weapons,like how I have a netherite sword with fire aspect,anyways we're all waiting on Techno because he's checking if he has enough wither skulls,while waiting I realise that Tommy isn't here,"where could he be?" I thought as I went through room in the castle looking for him.

Eventually I hear someone mumbling something inside me and Tommy's room,I go inside and see him sitting on the bed staring at the wall with wide eyes and trying to calm himself down...He's having a panic attack.I run to him and hug him tightly,he hugs me back and calms down a bit,I ask him what's wrong,'Os it the war plan?Don't worry Tommy everything is gonna be fine,the plan will work and we'll all be safe,ok?' I say trying to calm him down,'No I don't have doubts about the plan,it's just...Well,the plan may succeed but,What about us?W-What if you die,what if I die?What if we both die Deo?I don't want you to leave,I don't want to leave you,I want us both to be alive,and if we die what's gonna happen to the kids huh?' Tommy says crying on my shoulder,'It's ok sunshine I don't want you to leave and I don't want to leave you too,but this is more than just us yknow,it's about our friends,family and everyone from all Smp's,we have to do this...We have to have a leap of faith' I say,'Yeah...You're right',Tommy says as he wipes his tears and smiles at me.I smile at him back and take him to everyone.

As we enter through the door the others run to us and bombard us with questions,'what happened to the 2 of you?''where did you go?''What do you mean you went somewhere?What is it?''Tommy did you cry?',we try to answer the questions but we look at the clock,it's 11:47 pm.I tell them about the time and they stop talking,Sapnap shouts for everyone to pay attention and he gives us a speech about how he believes we can do this and yada yada yada,I wasn't really paying attention.

After that we all get into the teams we were assigned and we say goodbye to each other.

_Tommy_
'You guys be safe out there okay?'Phil says hugging me tightly,I assure him that I'll be fine,when in reality I have no idea how this will turn out...It's okay Tommy,just remember what Deo said,it's a leap of faith!

'You better protect Tommy,I swear if he has a wound or scratch you'll be in trouble',I turn around to see Techno and Deo glaring at each other,'Relax Techno,I'll protect him plus I trust you,so you should trust me yknow!''Yeah whatever',they shake hands and walk away from each other.

Philza,Techno and Sapnap lead the way as me and the rest of the troops,follow them.Philza stops and says that the way to the enemy's base is on the right and that him and the ones who were gonna sneak into the city would go on the left and mine their way into the city.We all nodded and separated,after a while we saw a giant castle that looked exactly like the blue prints,we saw the army running towards us...Ok,let's do this.
-------------------------------
Heyheyhey author Unii here!Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and I hope you guys are having a good day,Tata :]