He wanted to call Osari and go to Berettas spot but he had a feeling he phone was tapped by now and he would be followed. So he just sat down in his living rooms and thought about how the fuck he was going to save Osari and everybody else .

A few hours later he heard banging on his door . He grabbed his gun from underneath his sofa making sure it was on safety before looking through the peep hole . When he saw it was just Beretta, Kendell , Glock , Pistol and Eric he opened the door .

" Nigga the fuck you ain't answering the phone for ? " Beretta asked as he pushed his way through the house .

Quan didn't say anything he just looked at Kendell and remembered what Tory had told him earlier .

and your brother husband kendell knew the whole time I was alive

" You a fake ass bitch " Quan said as he punched Kendell in his face .

Pistol mouth opened in shock . Beretta saw Kendell put his set up but he pulled him back because the last thing they needed to be doing was fighting with each other .

" The fuck is your problem ? " Kendell asked .

" You knew Tory was alive and didn't tell me " He said .

" How you know he alive ? " Beretta asked .

" You knew too ? " Quan asked .

" wait .. if the nigga alive what we doing all this shit for ? " Eric asked confused .

" How do you know he alive Daquan ? " Beretta asked me .

" The nigga popped up over here earlier.. talking all kinds of crazy shit " Quan said as he sat down and ran his hand over his head .

" Crazy shit like what ? " Pistol asked .

" Nah .. I feel played let me get my lick back before we get into any of that " Kendell said .

" Nah bitch .. why the fuck you ain't tell me my brother alive ? " Quan asked .

" Because I knew your dumb ass was going to run back home , head first and get killed . You & Osari both. " he said .

" Speaking of Osari she can't know that Tory's alive " Quan said .

" I need y'all to back the fuck up and start explaining !! " Pistol yelled. " How the fuck is Tory alive when Quan saw him get shot in his chest and Kendell how the fuck did and Beretta know and keep it a secret .. and how the fuck the nigga know how to come find you . Y'all looking real suspect "

" Really cous ? I'm looking suspect ? " Beretta asked.

" I'm just saying I ain't feel all these secrets !! We all supposed to be a team , we all in this together so why y'all withholding information " Pistol said.

" Exactly!! " Quan said .

" Quan I already told you that is didnt tell you or Osari because y'all was gon go and get y'all dumb asses killed and I kept it from the rest of the yall to make sure it didn't get back to them two. I just told Beretta a couple days ago " Kendell said .

" How is he alive Kendell ? " Eric asked .

" Mike saved him . The bullet missed his heart by a inch . When you left out Quan he called his surgeons and they removed the bullets and operated on him to keep him alive and i only know that because O asked me to see if I get the body so you and Osari can have closure but that's when he told me that Tory wasn't dead and that he put a hit on Osari's head and that's all I know because after that I left with y'all. " Kendell swore.

" Now how the nigga find you and what he say ? " Beretta asked Quan .

" Man that nigga on some other shit . He siding with Mike talking about I was suppose to go to war for him after Mike got him shot and when he woke up from surgery Mike was the only one there for him helping him recover while me and Osari up and moved away starting a new life . He mad as fuck cause he knows Osari was back with Beretta "