*·˚ଘ izuku vs katsuki

[GUES WHO FINALLY UPDATED HAHSJAHS IM ALIVE AND BACK] 

❁ NO ONE'S POV 

as izuku was nearing the kitchen he could hear ochaco trying her hardest to keep her laugh in and shoto who was openly snickering at his phone. ochaco couldn't keep her cool much longer and started wheezing, her head down on the table, and fist lightly banging said table. shoto needed to cover his mouth too because ochaco's wheezes are starting to affect him too. they were considered early birds as there was no one else in the kitchen except them. 

and bakugo.

bakugo was about to yell at them with his volume on 100 when the familiar voice of his 'childhood friend' prevented him from doing so. "ohayooo, chaco, sho!" he greeted the canadian flag boy and anti gravity girl. bakugo froze like solid ice. his brain is screeching at the top of it's lungs saying that he should know better and not make a single sound. 

thanks to what little is left of his common sense, he simply went back to his previous position and minded his own business. no matter how hard it was for him. 

"o-ohayo, pfft- izu-kun" ochaco managed to let out. "ohayo, izuku" shoto gave his response. "they're spilling random shower thoughts and conspiracy theories in the group chat right now" shoto mentioned as he showed his phone screen to izuku. izuku re-opened his phone because he had left it on without doing anything for too long and was met with over 100 new messages. "they're actually fighting and roasting eachother because of it- pfft- I CAN'T-" ochaco immediately went back to her laughing session after saying that. 

"this is what those dumbasses do when they don't have work" izuku sighed. after talking, well, mostly laughing about the mayhem that was happening in the group chat, the class president approached the three. "ohayo, you three! i see that you got up earlier than me, how impressive!" iida praised as he sat down next to shoto, who suddenly quit laughing and started staring at iida. 

"ohayo, iida" 

ohayo, iida-kun!" 

izuku and ochaco gave their 'good morning's but not shoto. izuku knew exactly what was going on with his dual-haired best friend. "heyyy sho, its rude to not say 'good morning' back, you know?" he whispered with a smirk at the end, which caused shoto to jump in his seat a little. "ah- right, sorry iida, ohayo" 

"no worries, todoroki-kun!" the blueberry with glasses stated with his signature hand movements. "the sports festival begins today for us! aren't you all excited?" iida inquired while preparing a scoop of his breakfast onto his spoon. "of course! can't wait to show them my all!" izuku replied with nods from shoto and ochaco, backing him up. 

"i cannot wait to see how you're going to do, chisaki! i'm sure you will amaze us once again!" iida's words reminded izuku that heroes with pure heart of gold, still exist. he smiled to himself, knowing that not all heroes are corrupted by fame, money, and all that shit. "psst, sho, i'm so relieved you fell in love with one of the rare truly 'good guys' in this fucked up hero society" izuku cheekily whispered to shoto, causing the 'emotionless guy' to get the most flustered he has ever been in his life. 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (THE LAST FIGHT, BAKUGO VS IZUKU) ༊.*・。゚

❁ NO ONE'S POV 

it was the day's last fight and it was between the two ex-childhood friends. in all of izuku's fights the crowd kept boo-ing him because they found out he was quirkless, thanks to how fast 'news' can spread from two people gossiping about it to the whole stadium. shigaraki, dabi, and toga, who were hiding separately within the audience, STRUGGLED to stay calm as to not blow their cover.