*·˚ଘ meeting with the LOV

[just start lol]

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (CLOSE TO A YEAR LATER) ༊.*・。゚ 

❁ NO ONE'S POV ❁

it has been nearing a year since izuku left. bakugo? fucking miserable. inko? had to pretend her son was still missing but in reality, she was proud of her son for standing back up on his feet, and starting over. izuku's middle school? didn't give a flying shit about him being gone. although, rumors spread around that izuku jumped off the school's roof, but his body was taken by someone. don't really know why it took that long for that rumor to rise, maybe the witness was just waiting to spill it, either way, that didn't help bakugo's downcast. 

izuku himself? he was the happiest he's ever been in his entire life. he started training more in order to become stronger, he and eri were forming a really close father-daughter bond, him and hari's friendship took a chaotic turn, and last but not least, his relationship with kai kept growing and growing, they were each other's closest person, rain or shine they'd be there for each other. 

kai has been helping izuku with his mental health. izuku would talk to kai about his problems every now and then just so he could let it out and both kai and him could figure a way out of it so izuku won't be vexed by his past. kai may not be a very sociable person but he kept his word of wanting to be there for izuku. 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (THE DAY AFTER IZUKU'S 14TH BIRTHDAY) ༊.*・。゚

❁ IZUKU'S POV ❁

ugh.. my head hurts.. no wait, scratch that, everything hurts. 

i mean, literally, i'm drained. it felt like i had a headache, the lower half of my body is in pain, my neck sorta stings, and i don't think i can walk.. 

yup, i tried to stand up but didn't last 10 seconds before i fell on the floor. i guess the sound was loud enough because a certain someone woke up, "angel..? what.. time is.. it..?" 

i peaked my head up and saw kai, sitting up, rubbing his eyes in an effort to make his lassitude go away. "huh- oh, good morning, bunny, why are you.. on the floor?" he asked as he reached out his hand for me to take, which i did, and that helped me get back up. "oh hmmm i don't know.. maybe it's because my legs feel sore now thanks to you" i responded with playful sarcasm added. "sorry.. i couldn't help myself" he muttered before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. 

"mmm, don't worry, i enjoyed my gift a lot, thanks~" i whispered in his ear and kissed him again but this time, longer. "well, i'm glad you enjoyed it, but we need to get ready, we have a meeting with the LOV today" he informed before kissing my forehead and heading to the bathroom. 

ah, that's right, we're gonna meet the LOV today, which means i'll be seeing my brother for the first time after a long time. welp, i gotta pick out an outfit. i went to my closet and threw on some casual clothes first because i had none on. i rummaged through my closet trying to come up with a decent outfit, and i was too focused that i didn't realize kai had finished taking a shower. 

"you're going to clean this up later, right?" he said as he took his clothes and got down on my level to get his tie. i looked around and had finally noticed that my clothes were scattered around me, "oh- right- yeah i will" 

aha! i finally picked the perfect outfit. 

i took a speedy but still thorough shower and quickly put my clothes on. a white button-up long sleeve shirt, a black vest, and a red tie on the inside. i grabbed my belt that had 2 more straps hanging down on the side, which i can fill with syringes and bottles of poison on one side, and put a gun on the other. the belt also has a mini pack on the left side so i stored quirk canceling bullets in there [p.s. overhaul made the bullets WITHOUT hurting eri, he still needed her but found an alternative choice which doesn't harm eri in any way]. i buckled a strap which can hold a knife, around my thigh and stored my knife there.