26-Our Lives Together

Mulai dari awal

Astrid and I couldn't forget that day, the day She showed her true self that she tried to keep away from me, I never really understood what was happening between them, but I know it was serious, I saved her.

Unfortunately the problem is still out there, it has been four years now and nothing ever appears. But what's bothering me is the Dragon eye that was stolen from the museum, Viggo was very upset of it but haven't given up on searching it, he told me it was important and should be locked up knowing how valuable it is.

Oh looks like I'm here, better get going to see my Dad. As I parked by the coffee shop I see my Sad at the booth waiting for me, I enter and wave at him walking in a slight limp movement.

"Hey son! Glad you can made it!"Dad greets.

"Hey Dad! Good to see you"I said, sitting across from him"how's it been?".

"Ah not too bad, the usual, how about you Son? How's your studies coming along?"He

"Studies are great! We're on our exam week. This is our final year"I said, proudly.

"Ver good Son! Oh forget to mention how was your special someone?"He chuckles.

"We're doing good! Astrid's been acing her classes, but..."I hesitated.

"What is it son? Is everything alright?"My Dad says, in a concerning tone.

"Everything is been okay...but I wanted to ask you something"I tap my fingers on the table.

"What Son?"

"Dad, do you think it's time?"I asked him.

"Time for what??"He wonders.

I hesitate to reach in my pocket as I brought out a small box as I gave out a nervous smile.

Dad looked shock as his face brightens up with excitement"you're gonna ask Astrid to marry you?!?!".

"Dad!!!"

"Have you asked her?! No wait you didn't get! But son! This is great news!"He shouted out in excitement.

"Dad! I haven't asked her yet. W-w-what if she says no?!"I stammered, looking around as few people saw the commotion.

Dad laughs as he patted my back hard"haha! This is great news!".

I groan in pain"ah my back! Dad!".

Dad chuckles"sorry son! But this is great, you finally gonna ask her".

I slightly chuckle in a nervous manner"I'm planning to, but I want your opinion. Do you think is the right time?".

"Hiccup"

"Look, I don't want to rush things-"

"Son, do you love Astrid?"He asks, in seriousness.

"Yes"I nod my head.

"How long you have known Astrid?".

"About 5-6 years"I recalled.

"Then it's really up to you both, if you're ready to move forward with your relationship, but I strongly suggest purpose to her!"He grins, grabbing his drink.

I smile, then thought to myself as these years with Astrid, our relationship. But I need to know for sure if she's ready as I glance down at the small box.

•Astrid's P.O.V•

Dinner was ready as I waited for Hiccup to come home. As I sit back and glance at our small photo frames I couldn't help but to smile. Being with Hiccup changed my life and our relationships has ups and downs as a couple would always go through.