—————

Jennie is already changing into her pajamas, when her friends bang inside and dragging her to play some sort of game they planned together since the trip start.

" Jen, you said you don't want to but look like you already know about our concept" chaeyoung said.

" What??" Jennie purred.

" We all wearing pajamas to the bonfire my friend" sana wiggle her brows.

" Aren't you guys tired from swimming??? Please I just want to sleep. Leave me alone" jennie begs.

" Not gonna happen kitty, now move your ass" Nayeon kick Jennie's butt.

Jennie groaned as she picking herself up, following behind her annoying friends. When they go pass the lobby through the garden, she saw Jisoo sitting at the corner, a drink in her hand and Soojoo straddle on her lap, sucking on jisoo's bottom lip.

Jennie didn't realize she stared at them until Jisoo eyes meet her half way. The staring battle last for a minute before Jisoo grope Soojoo ass and squeezing it hard, urging a cheerleader girl to grind harder.

Soojoo letting out a moaning mess, arching her back and throwing her head back, showing Jisoo her smooth neck and let a brunette bite down and nipped on it. Jisoo sucking on Soojoo pulse and licking it like it is some kind of food.

Jennie felt a pool running down there because instead of looking at her lover eyes, Jisoo has been staring at Jennie a whole time while eating Soojoo out.

" Are you having a fantasy doing a threesome with Jisoo???" Nayeon ask making Jennie jump.

" N..no I'm not." Jennie denied with her shaking leg.

" Wipe it off then" Nayeon hand her a tissue and walking away.

Jennie look a bit confusing before looking down at her thigh and saw a white liquid dripping down. She curse at herself when she saw Jisoo corner lip curl into a smirk.

In embarrassing, jennie quickly run back to her group and sit as they gather around in the circle. After a few minutes, Jisoo come back with her hand on Soojoo waist and join them.

" Where is hanbin Jennie???" Seulgi ask.

" Uhhh he said he is tired from driving." Jennie lied because she doesn't know where is her boyfriend too.

" Should we get to the game start then???" Dahyun suggest.

"I'll start, Chaeyoung truth or dare?" Dahyun said.

"Dare I'm not scared!" Chaeyoung said.

"Okaaayy... I dare you to kiss Lisa!" Dahyun bite back to suppress her smile when she saw chaeyoung flustered face.

Chaeyoung and Lisa started to blush, chaeyoung just leaned in and kissed Lisa quickly. Both blushing redder after a kiss.

"O-Okay uhhh Seulgi truth or dare?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Dare."

"Okay I dare you to go on and put on a porn on Dean computer"

" Sure" seulgi quickly sneak into Dean room and go to the browser before searching for a certain porn, and take a picture as a proof then come back.

"Okay sana , Truth or dare?" Seulgi said once she got back from Dean's room.

" Uhhh, Truth." Sana said scared of what will happen.

"Who is you have a crush on?" Seulgi asked giving a mischievous grin.

"Uhhhh... ikindahaveacrushondahyunyouknowthat!" Sana said really quickly.