"Yes, if you are planning on persuading me by force, I will not allow it!" Henri adds sternly.

I fear for this demon's life...

"Oh, this is more effective than force. I really didn't want it to come to this, but I see now that I have no choice." Rimuru replies, sending shivers up my spine.

"Rimuru, wait a moment!" I hurriedly say, trying to stop her.

"Nope. It's too late, I'm gonna use it. My secret weapon." She continues, slightly grinning, and not in a friendly way either.

I back away from her a little, scared by whatever Rimuru is about to try. I know some of what she's capable of, and I have no clue what she means by 'secret weapon'. But due to her status, it can't be good.

Rimuru closes her eyes, tilts her head downward, and when she looks back up...

Wide, pleading eyes and a pout on her lips; an extremely cute expression that melts my heart.

"Pleeeease let me go with you, Mr. Azazel!" Rimuru pleads in a significantly higher-pitched voice to the Chief of Police.

If Rimuru made that face in the tiny form I first met her in, I would probably die on the spot!

"I will not give in to your manip-" Henri replies.

"B-but I really wanted to..." Rimuru mutters sadly, interrupting Henri's protests, her eyes somehow swelling with water.

"I know you are just acting, so sto-" he continues, gritting his teeth with frustration, but I can tell his stern façade is already slipping.

"I-I was looking f-forward to it s-so much..." Rimuru says with small tears leaking from the corners of her eyes, making her act even more effective.

"I can't...I'm not...ugh, fine! I give in! Just stop looking at me like that!" Henri says, finally letting Rimuru have her way.

Rimuru's pouting ceases immediately and she goes back to her normal demeanor frighteningly quickly.

"Thanks, Henri. I'm glad you saw reason." Rimuru says, smiling again, her expression nothing even close to the pouting from just a moment earlier. "Well...now that we've resolved that little issue, let's go grab Schnell and have a little talk with him, alright Henri?"

Henri sighs, pushing up his glasses, before giving me a small nod and leaving with Rimuru, looking a bit regretful. I mentally offer him my condolences as I wave him off.

Iruma POV

After lots of congratulations and praise directed at Ameri, I decided to follow the Student Council when they left the auditorium since Rimuru ran off to go do something. The five demons are dragging Ronove away to grill him about his involvement in the spell cast on Ameri, his two battler members tagging along as well.

I heard Ronove muttering about 'his name already being cleared' along the way, but Johnny, fully convinced of his guilt, didn't listen at all. Apparently, while I was busy yesterday, Rimuru questioned him and wasn't convinced he was responsible, but that isn't stopping Johnny. I also heard rumors about Rimuru crushing him verbally in front of many of the students too. I guess I missed a lot yesterday while I was helping out the council and talking with Ameri...I'll have to ask Rimuru about what actually happened later.

Now in the Student Council's room with all of the others, Ronove is lying on a couch, appearing half-dead from the shock of losing. I think he's fine though, only being dramatic.