As we were talking, my phone rang out as someone called me. I sighed before sitting up in bed and crawled towards my pants which held my phone in it. "Hello, who is this?" I asked the person that called me. "It's me, Bob." Bob said in a hushed voice. Bob was the butler imp back at the mansion, and if he is calling me, them something must be wrong. "What's wrong Bob? Why'd you call me?" I asked the imp. "Stella's been stressed over setting up some royal events recently, and she got herself really drunk tonight." He told me.

"I'll deal with her tomorrow, right now I'm doing something important." I told him as I was about to hang up. "Wait, I wouldn't call you if that was all, but the thing is, Stella has been asking for you. When I tell her that you aren't here, she gets even more agitated. She might explode any moment now." He said with a worried voice. "All right, I'll be over soon." I told him with a sigh. I hung up on him and looked back at Verosika who was sitting up in bed.

"Sorry, but I gotta go." I told her as I started getting dressed again. "Of course you do." She said with disappointment as she lit a cigarette. "Come on babe, I ain't leaving you forever." I told her. She breathed in her cigarette and exhaled with a sigh. "I'll text you when my agent finds a place." She said. I fully gotten dressed and gave Verosika a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I got down stairs and into my car before starting the it. With speed, I drove quickly down the highway back to the mansion.

When I arrived there and got inside, Bob approached me. "Oh thank Satan you're here, I'll bring you straight to Stella." He said with relief. I just followed him since I was back at the mansion, I took off my helmet and loosened up my tuxedo. We arrived to Stella's bedroom as Bob stepped aside. "All right Bob, I got it from here. You can go sleep now or whatever." I told him. He hurriedly went away leaving alone in front of Stella's door. I knocked lightly on it. "Who the fuck is there?! I fucking told you I wanted to be left the fuck alone!" Stella yelled through the door.

"It's me, mar-, I mean (Y/N). I heard you were asking for me." I responded back to Stella. There was a moment of silence before Stella responded, "Come in." I opened the door and saw Stella spread out on the bed with blurred mascara over here face, probably from crying. Her dress was wrinkled up as it barely hanged on her shoulders. I walked over to the end of the bed and sat down. "You okay?" I asked her. "Does it look like I'm okay?" She said sarcastically. "Tell me about, I'm sure I can help you." I told her.

"Am I just not good enough?" She asked me with sorrow. "Of course, in fact you're more than good enough." I told her. "Then why doesn't anyone love me? Is it because I yell a lot, not pretty enough, or maybe I'm just too much of a bitch." She said with great depression. I got up and sat back down next to Stella. "I know it fucking sucks that your husband is out with someone else, but that doesn't mean you're alone. You have your daughter that loves you, or me who's willing to do anything for you." I said.

"Anything?" She asked me as we locked eyes. "Absolutely anything." I confirmed. She grabbed my arm. "I want you to make love to me, remind me the feeling of companionship and a warm bed." She said practically begging. "Are you sure, you know I'm not royalty, plus you know I'm something of a wanderer. So I tend to sleep around with many others." I told her trying to calm her down. "I don't fucking care, I just don't want to be alone tonight." She said with absolute resolve. I got on top of her as our faces were mere inches away from each other.

"You sure you want this?" I asked her once more. "Yes. So why do you hesitate. Is it because I'm not as beautiful as ot-" I interrupted her sentence as I kissed her. She instantly fell into the kiss as I felt her wrap her arms around my neck. As we were kissing, I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders with her bra and pulled them down to reveal her breasts. We stopped our intense make out session. "I know they're not the biggest, but hopefully they're ok." She said while folding her arms under her breasts.

I began sucking on one and playing with the other making Stella moan out in pleasure. I reached down with my left hand underneath Stella's dress and into her wet pussy. I started playing with her pussy through the panties, her juices gushing through the fabric as Stella moaned even louder. After a few minutes of this foreplay, I brought back up my left hand and stopped playing with her breasts. Slowly, I pulled down Stella's dress as I left a trail of kiss down her stomach.

Once I got her dress completely off and got down to her nether region, the only thing I saw was her pussy through her soaking white panties. I pulled them down and gave a small lick, tasting Stella's pussy. Stella closed her legs around my head as she moaned put. "Do, do that again." She said shakily. This time, I licked her a long lick, all the way up to her clitoris where I sucked on it a little. Stella moaned loudly as her legs tightened around my head as she came into my face. She was heavily panting, exhausted from the pleasure. It's been a long while till she felt this.

I didn't let her rest, burying my face in between her thighs as I ate her out. Stella moaned out somehow even louder as I felt her hands press down on my head, as if she wanted more pleasure. "F-fuck!" She yelled as she came once more, her legs shaking and her hands clutching my hair, holding me down. I lapped up all her juices that she sprayed and let her settle down for a moment. She eventually let my head go as I sat up and took my clothes off.

Stella laid before more with her legs closed and breathing heavily. I opened her legs up and rubbed my shaft up and down her pussy, teasing her. "You ready for this?" I asked her just to be safe. "I've been waiting so long, don't make me wait anymore." She commanded me. I slowly inserted my whole dick into her, her warm pussy covering my dick. Stella let out a long moan as I fully inserted my dick into her. I leaned forward and held myself inches away from her face before making out with Stella.

Then I started fucking her missionary style. Stella was completely caught off guard as she stopped our kiss to let out huge moans everytime our hips met. I felt Stella's pussy squeezing my dick as many juices sprayed onto my hips. I smiled at this as she would be easy to please. As I kept fucking her, I started nibbling the side of her neck. Stella was a complete moaning mess by now, but she managed to say a few words. "Please, (Y/N), f-fuck, me, like, you, love, ME!" She let out in between moans.

That's when I stopped fucking her and decided to flip her the bed so she was on all fours. Before she could say anything thing, I slammed my hips into hers, making Stella whole body to shake in pleasure. I also grabbed the base of her tail, pulling it forwards and back so our hips were faster. I kept doggy fucking her for minutes on end, her non stop coming. I felt my end coming near, so I wanted to end with a grand finale. I grabbed Stella's sides and pulled her up so her body was leaning onto mine.

As she was pulled back, I used one of my hands to turn her face to mine. "In, or out?" I asked between grunts as I kept fucking her. "IN, I WANT IT!" She yelled out in pleasure. I kissed her as my hips thrusted one last time, pouring all my seed into Stella. We sat there, continuing to make out, before I started moving my hips again.

One thing was for sure, tonight was going to be a good night, and a long one.

*****************************
Important to me

Only for those that read this chapter

Can you rate my erotic writing, 1-10, 1 being God awful and ten being the best erotic writing you've seen in a while.

******************************

---------------------------------
Hey guys and gals and gamers, how y'all doing? Hopefully good, and hopefully you enjoyed this. If you did, please vote and maybe follow me and I'll follow you back. Comment what you like, what you may want to see in the future, and stuff like that. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 2458