Hope crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Say anything to upset her, and I'll kill you. Family or not, Aurora comes first above all." she says as her eyes glow indigo with a deathly stare.

" she says as her eyes glow indigo with a deathly stare

" Got it." Klaus says while chuckles a little nervously.

" Well I know there is no food here. Why not go to the grill and get something there. I highly doubt Aurora is still at the school, which would mean she would probably either be with the Salvatore's or at the Grill." Klaus says, as he hears Hope's stomach roared.

Hope nodded her head, hoping she's at the grill. As Klaus and Hope walked out of the apartment they heard Katherine ask if she can come manly towards Klaus to which he ignored.

( A/N: Time to skip)

~ At the Grill

Klaus and Hope walks inside, they sees Damon Salvatore and Alaric sitting on bar stools side by side at the bar area. The father and daughter duo walk towards them.

" Thanks for the loner mate." Klaus said with a smirks as he looks at Alaric, causing both of the men to look at them.

" Hello." Hope greeted them as she stares at her former young version of her headmaster.

" Man, the years really took a good beating on him." Hope thought to herself about Alaric Saltzman younger self.

" Hope?" Alaric asked as he came out of his trans from getting all his memories back. Just like what happened with Klaus.

" You remember me?" Hope asked.

" Yeah I do." Alaric said as he gave her a side hug then pulled back.

" I'm guessing this was Malivoire's doing, where's Aurora? Is she here?" Alaric asked Hope, feeling worried about Aurora and how Hope is doing with all this.

" She's here too, although we got separated and now I don't know where she is." Hope said as she moves her hair to the side in a stressed motion.

" You two should find a way out of here soon or later you don't want to stick around and find out what happens next

" You two should find a way out of here soon or later you don't want to stick around and find out what happens next." Alaric warned.

" Ooh, I'm so scared. Look between all the monsters that Aurora and I defeated, nothing else surprises or scare me anymore. " Hope replied.

" You have no idea Hope, this is the past. Things are different here than the future which means certain enemies lurk around here a time ago, enemies of not just your father's but Aurora's too. " Alaric exclaimed.

" Yes, I know my father has made quite a lot of enemies during the years, more than I can count." Hope hums.

" As for Aurora's, I have a wonderful plan." Hope added with a deadly smirk.

Before Alaric could say anything else Klaus cut him off.

" Can you both stop bloody talking and let's get on with our business?" Klaus exclaimed as he starts to not liking that one of his daughter has a friendship with one of his enemies.

" What is our business dad? " Hope questioned as she looks at her father, annoyed.

This is the last place she wants to be. Hope is far more concerned about Aurora then their father's killing spree of a business he ran or used to in this time.

If she's found Aurora has been harmed in any way, there would be serious hell to pay.

Hope may love her family however Aurora will and always come first, even if it means killing the Mikaelson family and everyone in the town.

" Ugh, I've spent way too much time with Lucifer." Hope thought to herself as she suddenly smells a very familiar scent which belongs to Aurora coming off Damon.

Anger begin to rise in the young Mikaelson girl's vision, thoughts of Damon hurting her twin sister. Hope stalks towards him and slamming him against the bar table holding the back of his neck with her hand.

" What the hell!?" Damon spat out.

" Hope!!" Both Alaric and Klaus spoke out at the same time.

" Where is she? What did you do to her? " Hope growled out as her eyes begins to turn indigo

Alaric sighs out knowing that Hope needs to find Aurora real soon before she loses control. Again.

" Anger issues is there, lovey." Alaric thought to himself remembering a time where Hope beaten Jed with an volleyball due to Jed hitting on Aurora.

" Hope, you know what happened the last time." Alaric warns as he tries to move Hope away from Damon which fails miserably.

Klaus looks at Alaric in confusion as to what he's talking about but decides not to ask right now.

Hope ignores Alaric and continues to hurt Damon while repeating the same questions again only to get grunts and groans from Damon.

" Where is Aurora, what did you do to her?" Hope asks again, as she slams his head harder on the bar table. Which makes a crack in the table alone a huge gash on the side of his head.

" What's it to you?" Damon asks bravely, as he tries to get out of her hold. Which didn't work.

" She's my sister. So I'll ask again. Where. Is. She. " Hope growls as she kicked his left leg hard enough to break a few bones with her keen left. While she still has her hand on the back of his neck pinning him on the table.

Damon yelps in pain, " Why does this hurt so much? Normally I don't feel a whole lot of pain. What is this girl doing to me?" Damon thought to himself.

" Look, I didn't do anything to Aurora okay. If you're really looking for someone to blame, ask my brother. He was with her earlier." Damon hisses, as he starts to somehow begin to feel more in pain then before.

" Was that so hard?" Hope asks as she slams his head one more time on the table making him go unconscious.

Hope turns around to face her father and younger headmaster with a smirk that sent a deadly chill down their spins. Not that any of them will admit it.

Hope moves past both men and begin walking out the Grill heading up towards the Boarding house.

" She's very protective when it comes to Aurora, why?" Klaus asks as he watches Hope walk out of the Grill.

" Ask Aurora, when you meet her." Alaric seats as he picks up unconscious Damon and threw him on his shoulder then walks out of the grill leaving behind an slightly irritated Hybrid.

A/N: Thank you for reading my book. I would love to thank @Galaxy8 and QueenieAla for helping me with this chapter. Go check out their work, I highly recommended it. I hope you all have an amazing day/ night/ evening.

- R