Roman continued their shopping trip, very slowly-he seemed to be going down every isle, looking at every item, humming at items he was interested in, and glancing over ones he wasn't.

Patton noticed the pace had slowed down, and he was biting his lip, trying not to whine, or cross his legs in front of Roman.

Thirty minutes later, Patton was completely suffering. His bladder was screaming, and he felt like he could too.

Then, finally, angels practically sung as he heard Roman say, "Hey Pat, I think we have everything we need, let's go!" He said it abruptly, out of nowhere, grabbing Patton's arms, and pulling him towards the mall's stairs, running.

Patton was so shocked by the sudden movement, his hanging meat was dribbling constantly as he walked. His legs were apart as he ran to keep up with Roman, and that just put more of a toll on his bladder. Every time his feet hit the ground, his bladder pulsed like a beating heart, feeling as if it was thumping.

They got to the stairs, Patton wondering why they didn't just take the elevator. They were on the third floor, after all. And as Roman sped down the stairs, Patton tried his absolute hardest to keep up, while also not pissing himself.

He had to freeze in his spot a couple of times, doubling over and grabbing his crotch, holding it as tightly as possible as to not leak.

He knew he had a wet patch on his pants, he didn't even have to look, he could feel it.

It took him a while to get down the stairs, and once he finally did, Roman grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the checkout counter.

Patton felt embarrassed that he'd held it this long,-and slightly impressed- and felt like everyone around him could feel the piss radiating out of his body.

Roman took his sweet, precious time scanning the items and packing them slowly. Patton took the heavy bags,-which weren't nearly as heavy as the weight of his bladder-and out them into the cart.

When Roman had finally finished, they were ready to leave.

Patton wasn't sure he would be able to actually make it home though.."uh, Ro?" He asked quietly.

Roman's eyes trailed over to Patton, who could not physically stay still, it was impossible by now.

"Are you having a sugar crash?" Roman asked, trying to hide his smirk as he played dumb. He knew exactly what the problem was. "I'll drive home, you can take a nap, if you want. I have a few things I need to do when we get home, so let's go!"

And Patton couldn't express his need now that he knew Roman had something to do. It would just waste more time!

"Alright!" Patton smiled, his voice weak. He could barely talk, and as soon as Roman turned his back, tears pricked annoyingly at his eyes. They'd been shopping for hours. He was really regretting that huge slushy now.

Patton got into the car's passenger seat as Roman slowly packed up the trunk with the grocery items.

Patton bit back a groan, a strangled whimper coming out of his mouth instead. And Roman heard, speeding up the pace. He wanted to see how this would play out.

He hopped into the driver's seat, and turned the key, backing out of the parking lot, and driving his way home.

Their house was about fifteen minutes away. Roman grabbed a cold water bottle, which had condensation building up outside of it.

He gulped a few sips audibly, "ahh" he said, satisfied, teasing Patton a little bit.

He looked over at Patton, who was biting his lip so hard it looked like it was about to bleed, his ankles crossed, and his thighs clamped close together. He was dribbling piss almost constantly now.

A few minutes passed. They were almost home-and then-oh, then, in front of them was a police car, and lines, upon lines of traffic. The traffic lights were out.

Patton let out a strangled cry, knowing they wouldn't moving for a long time.

"Ro.." Patton whispered, deathly quietly.

Roman looked over, a bit panicked himself..he realized he'd taken it too far.

Patton had his legs crossed, hands jammed between his thighs as he bounced in his seat. He was leaking now, his stream audibly hissing against his light, tan khaki's. And it was visible too, piss streaming between his now we hands, his thighs and crotch area becoming visibly soaked as piss pooled around his seat.

He gasped, clenching his legs as tightly as he could, but it was no use. Once you got a little out, it was impossible to stop. He was pissing full-force into his pants, crying from both embarrassment and pure, utter relief.

And Roman, he just watched, ashamed that he'd let it get this far.

Patton was still pissing a few minutes later, as the traffic line finally began to move. He was really regretting throwing out that slushy cup. He really could've used it then.

Roman drove, staring ahead of him, feeling extremely guilty as he glanced over, seeing Patton's puddle growing and growing, spilling over the seat and onto the carpeted car floor.

"Pat, Patton please don't cry, it's fine, the seats can be cleaned, and so can the carpet! C'mon, it's nothing to be ashamed of.." Roman comforted, trying not to look as to not embarrass Patton anymore than he already was.

His pants were completely soaked, a dark color as his pants clinged uncomfortably to his skin.

When his stream finally tampered off, his tears continued to fall, as Roman did his best to comfort him.

Patton eventually stopped crying, his face flushed a pink color.

They pulled up to their house. "Hey, Pat, how about you go take a shower, and i'll clean up the mess, okay?

Patton, being too embarrassed just nodded, and wordlessly got out of the car, cringing as he got up, the pee now cold, dripping down his legs as he got out.

Roman sighed, laying his head against the wheel.

He really screwed up this time.

A/n: I hope this is up to moreRottenthanYou's expectations.