Ten

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✮ ✮ ✮

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✮ ✮ ✮

After school ended that day, you left and went back home to the Tsukishima residence. When you got there, you saw the youngest and he looked like he had not too long got back as well, seeing as he was still in his school uniform. Upon hearing the front door open and close, he turns around in his spot in the kitchen to see you.

"My coach gave us a break from practice today, so I assumed the house would be quiet without you for a few hours. I got home less than five minutes ago. Why are you already here? Don't you have-"

"I quit. Track is just not it for me."

"It's been less than two months. Don't tell me you sucked that bad. Man, I'd pay money to see you eat dirt", Tsukishima laughs as mockingly as always.

"Shut up, nerd. I doubt you're any good at volleyball either."

"You want to bet, shorty?"

"You're not even that much taller than me for you to be talking like that."

"Whatever", he responds while waving his hand dismissively at you and pulling something out of one of the cabinets.

"Is that ramen?", you ask.

"Yup. Want me to put one in the pot for you?"

"Since you're offering, then yeah."

"Too bad. Make it yourself, princess."

You roll your eyes. "You're gonna make some girl very happy one day. I can tell. Keep it up."

"It won't be you, that's for sure."

"Since we're both here, let's just get started on the project", the teenage boy says, dropping one pack of ramen into the water in the pot.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 28, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄 || tsukishimaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें