Five

✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮

The cafeteria went almost dead silent, except for the hushed 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from a few students.

You stood there, shirt and skirt covered in food, most of, if not the entire school internally laughing at you. You would've thought these type of 'mean girls' was only a thing of fiction, but nope. You just had to experience it firsthand.

"Oh my gosh", she covers her mouth as if she was stunned, but really she was trying to hide a giggle. "I'm so clumsy. I did not mean to do that, I'm so, so sorry."

You give her a sarcastic, tight-lipped smile before picking up the tray behind you.

Screw the benefit of the doubt. She did this on purpose, anyone could see that. You threw the tray of food on her, her uniform being messed up as well. You weren't gonna take her shit.

"I'm so clumsy", you mock. "I didn't mean for that to happen. Forgive me?"

At this point, more voices resonated in the lunchroom, the intrigued students whispering amongst themselves, now laughing at the shorter girl as well.

Nomura looked at you with wide, hateful eyes, her brows furrowed and mouth agape. "You bitch!"

She looked like she was about to take a step forward, probably trying to hit you, who knows. The school's vice-principal just so happens to walk into the cafeteria and catches the two of you, dirty clothes and food scattered on the floor.

"Fighting is not permitted in my school. You two, my office, now", the short man commands.

Great. Now I'm in trouble.

🍰

The two of you sat in the man's office, you in the chair at the far right, and Nomura on the opposite side.