Four

✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮

It's been just a little over a month since your first day, and you and Tsukishima have been at each other's throats all that time. There's no use in making an effort to get along with someone who obviously would never like you.

"Y/n", Hinata says dragging out the last syllable of your name. You hadn't even noticed they walked into your classroom. You look up from what you were doing. The orange-haired ball of sunshine stood next to his sullen raven-haired friend.

"Hinata, Kageyama, what's up?"

"You're good at English right? Can you teach me and Kageyama? We have to get our grades up if we want to continue playing on the volleyball team."

"Wasn't Tsukishima teaching you guys? What happened to him?"

"He gave up on us after two days", says the taller teen.

"He said we're completely hopeless", Hinata adds.

You couldn't help but laugh. "That's four-eyes for you. He's a mean bastard. Fine, I guess I can help you two out."

"Idiot. I can hear everything you're saying", says Tsukishima turning in his seat to glower at you.

"Congratulations. You have working ears."

He rolls his eyes. "What are you elementary school boys doing here anyway?", he turns to the light and dark-haired duo. "Don't you have a class to be in?"

"The teachers are still in their meeting, and class doesn't start for another-", the bell rings cutting Hinata off.

"I'll catch you two later", you say and then the orange, as well as the dark-haired boy, left the classroom as your homeroom teacher walked in.