Movie! Jay x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge

Start from the beginning

"I don't think Jay of all people would be down to do the Chapstick challenge of all things." I said, rolling my eyes with a smile at Nya.

"Its literally just an excuse to kiss you, I'm sure he'd be down to do that." She snickered. "Cole was more than willing to do it. Just ask him."

"I'll see what he's willing to do." I huffed.

So that's how I ended up here, at my apartment, at 12 in the morning. I was waiting for Jay to knock on my balcony door. I tried my best to look presentable for him, maybe if I looked good enough he would do it. But if the challenge was something he felt uncomfortable with, I wasn't going to push him to do it. I was obviously big on consent. I had on a tank top and short for pajamas and I had put my hair up with a claw clip. I had on my fuzzy slippers because while I was waiting to decided to occupy my time to fix up the apartment. The tiles were always cold and I hated my feet being cold.

It wasn't long before I heard the sound of a knock on the door, in a very specific beat that Jay came up with so that I knew it was him. I quickly made my to the balcony door, pulling the curtains back and opening the door for the auburn haired boy to come in. Once he was, I closed the door and shut the curtains to ensure privacy. I turned to him as he took his mask off. I gave him a strong smile and opened my arms for him. He responded with a smaller, more tired smile, and gave me the hug I was looking for. I nuzzeled my head in the crook of his neck, taking a deep breath in as I smelled the cologne I had got him not to long ago.

"How was patrol?" I asked.

"Good. Long but good." He sighed. "I'm just happy to be here." I pulled my head back slightly to meet him in a kiss. It was slow but so sweet, as every kiss was with him. I slowly pulled back, his lips trying to find mine again once we parted.

"Wanting more kisses already?" I teased.

"You're my girlfriend, of course I want to kiss you." He huffed, now blushing.

"Well, I guess that leads me to my question of the night. Me and Nya were talking." He tilted his head in confusion.

"That doesn't sound good." I glared at his words.

"She brought up an old YouTube trend that I want to do with you." I finished.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Its called the Chapstick Challenge."

"Oh," he said, "what is it?"

"Its a challenge where usually a couple takes turns applying Chapstick. One person tries it on while the other has to blindly guess what the flavor is by kissing. Each guess that is correct gets a point." I explained. Oh boy, his faced turned the color of Kai's GI. "I'm not going to force you into it obviously, if you don't want to do it-"

"I want to do it." He blurted out. I raised my brow at his enthusiasm. He cleared his throat. "I mean yes, I would like to do it with you."

"Really?" I asked, making sure he was doing okay.

"Yeah. I mean, I may have wanted to do it with you too. Cole mentioned it tonight at patrol and said I should do it with you." He shrugged.

"Okay. As long as you're all good with it. Go change first." I said, slightly nudging him to my room. He pulled away and disappeared into the room. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the paper bag full of chapstick I had got earlier today. I then went and sat down on the couch as he walked back into the room, now in grey sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. I patted the cushion next to me, signaling to sit down. He did, and instead of staying side by side I propped my self in his lap. The pink tint never leaving his cheeks, flushed from his feelings. I gave him a comforting smile before grabbing the bag.

"I'll go first, so you close your eyes." I said. He did so, and I dug in the bag for the first flavor. Bubble gum. Kinda a hard flavor to guess. I opened the cap and put it on, then tossed the chapstick in an empty bag. "All good." I said.

He slowly opened his eyes. Seeing how nervous he was, I decided to initiate the kiss. I leaned down and captured his lips in a kiss. I gently held his jaw in my hands as his went to my waist. I pulled away slightly to take a breath before kissing him again. I held that kiss a little longer than the last before pulling away. He let out a small whine, no pleased with losing my lips. In case it wasn't clear, he loved to kiss. Whether it was my lips, forehead, cheek, temple, or neck - he usually had his lips somewhere on me.

"Any guesses, Lightning Bug?"

"I don't know." He stuttered.

"Lick your lips." I said, he complied. "Now guess."

"Um, it tastes like bubble gum?" I gave him a quick kiss, a way of saying good job.

"Now you go." I said handing him the bags and closing my eyes. I heard noises and then him tapping my leg. He leaned forward to meet me in a kiss which I happily reciprocated. I pushed a little harder into the kiss then the last time. We continued to kiss for a bit, mostly because everytime I tried to pull away he gently grabbed the back of my head and brought me back in. I already had my guess, Jay was just being a little clingy.

"Cherry." I mumbled, still practically against his lips. He got the memo, pulling away mumbling a 'sorry' while doing so. I sent him a wink while grabbing the bag to get my next flavor.

We continued to take turns, each kiss staying pretty desperate. I however, was getting a little more visibly frustrated and my desire was growing each turn we had. Jay seemed fine, but he was always good at hiding it. It wasn't until I felt something poking at my leg did I realize he had it just as bad. So this round, I decided to do something about it. Once I had the chapstick on my lips I wasted no time in giving him a hot kiss. He picked up my pace quite quickly. I grabbed his hands and guided them to my ass before wrapping mine around his neck, my thumb brushing over his adams apple. Slowly, I started to my my hips. His reaction was priceless.

"Take a guess, honey." I whispered.

"I give up. You win. Can we please go to the bedroom?" He whimpered, giving me a pout.

"Lead the way."