24. Hosting PT1

Começar do início

"I'm trying to get ready" she said mugging me as I sat where she was sitting.

"I know I just want to be under you" I said pulling her into my lap and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Was Kairi okay" she asked me.

"Yea she was excited to see pops" I said rubbing her inner thigh.

"Thats good"

"My cousin and his girl out here for a couple days I want you to meat them"

"Yea he can come over tomorrow and I'll cook us some dinner and we can chill" Ari said making me smile.

"I love that you so welcoming"

"Yo family my family" she said looking back at me smiling.

"I love you" I said kissing her shoulder and laying on it.

"I love you too papa" she said kissing my head.

"Yall making me sick" Dream said making us laugh.

"Stop hatting they cute" Jayda said laughing.

"You coming with us" Ari asked making me nod.

"Good cause I already picked your clothes" she said making me shake my head.

"Stop picking my clothes got me feeling like a lil nigga" I said tapping her thigh so I could get up.

"Dave her ass did that shit with us don't take it personal" Jayda said.

"Man ass would come to our house at the ass crack in the morning just to pick our clothes" Dream said.

"Or make a us sit on face time for hours while we showed her our clothes so she could pick them" Jayda said making me laugh.

"Leave me along I just like matching with people which is why we wearing leather" she said smiling at me at me.

"Hot ass shit but alright" I said walking out and going to the kitchen.

I made me some food from last night before going to our room and seeing our clothes laid out on the bed making me shake my head.

"Girl wanna be somebody momma so bad" I said moving the clothes out the way before laying on the bed.

While I was eating, I went through my emails and saw me and Ari have a photoshoot together with Rihanna lingerie forgot what that shit called.

I been doing a lot of these photoshoots and shit stacking up hella money. I've also been going to the studio a lot behind the scene, working on my first album and I even wrote a song for Ari that I know her freaky ass would like even got my cousin on there cause his ass like to sing and shit. I plan on dropping the album ina next month or two and preform the song for her there cause NAS wants me to have big release party in New York for it which I'm down for.

"What you thinking bout papa" Ari said grabbing my plate and straddling my lap.

"This release party" I said opening my mouth as she fed me.

"Ouu I already know what I'm gonna wear Ima be looking so good" she said making me laugh.

"Who you be trying to look good for"

"You cant be looking like anything while I'm standing next to yo sexy ass" she said leaning down and kissing all over my face.

"You always got a nigga blushing move bruh" I said sitting her on the bed and getting up.

"You so cute papa" she said laughing while I got my stuff together for a shower.

"Come shower with me" I told her.