18

Bliss Gracia.

I sit there watching friends , really wanting coffee and I cannot do anything with my hand right now so I just ordered some. I hear the bell ring, open the door and take the order, thank the delivery guy and shut the door again. Take a sip from my coffee and then keep it on the table. I go to the guest room to keep the coffee on the door, knock on the door and come back to the couch and start drinking my coffee again.

I love iced coffee, I want to marry it.

I hear the door open and after a minute I hear it close. I keep still on my seat.

I turn off the TV and go to my room and take my journal and sit on the huge beautiful window in my room and write it while drinking coffee. It's pretty windy today, it's not light it's not dark too, not a very happy day vibe, I love it.

My hand still stings a bit, but I have to wait till Geal arrives.

I take the last sip of my coffee and close my journal at the same time. I get off the window and turn around to keep the journal in it's place but jump instead, because I see Preston standing on my door, was he here the whole time?

I try calm down and keep my journal in it's place not talking nor looking at Preston.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea how dangerous that window can be? And considering you, you're not very stable." He starts talking while I just keep doing my thing in the room, I do everything but look at him or respond to him.

"Bliss? Answer me."

I still don't budge Don't wanna step out of my 'limits' right.

I go to grab my sock kept in the corner of the room, why am I like this?

I grab the sock but lose the grip when I feel a grip on my elbow turning me around, I see Preston with his jaw clenched and a look, what looked like irritation on his face. I take my hand out of his grip and step back immediately now pinned to the wall to make distance between us. He stays where he was and takes his hands off me. I stand with my hand behind me and keep my eyes down not wanting to look at him.

"Bliss." He says in a monotone.

I don't react, instead I step aside to walk away. I walk towards my door but feel his hands on my lower back he turns me around and pulls me to him.

"Stop giving me that little attitude of yours." He says, his hand still on my lower back as he keeps me inchs away from him.

I use my one hand to get off his grip and take a step back standing at a decent distance.

"I'm sorry, am I stepping out of my limits, Mr. Romnan? Am I in trouble?" I say with a head tilt this time looking at him in eyes and keeping my head up.

He keeps looking at me and without saying anything and I take that as a sign to walk away.

"Bliss, come back here." He says as I reach to door.

"What is the matter with you? You do not like me Mr. Romnan, you asked me to stay in my limits so fine I'll stay in my damn 'limits' you try staying in yours." I say and walk away.

I go to the couch and sit there trying to catch my breath. I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door only to see there's no one standing here.

Huh?

I close the door and turn around to see Preston standing there with his phone in his hands, obviously. I take a step inside when there's a knock on the door again.

"Who the fuck is that?" I say utterly annoyed, while I see that it grabbed his attention, I ignore it.

As soon as I open the door, I see no one again. I step out and this time it hit me that the gaurds aren't here.