"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Ace screamed, almost getting choked as the collar was placed around his neck.

Flashback end
Ace finished his story.
"And that"s what happened..."

Rina just sighed and looked at him with an unimpressed look.
"You've only got yourself to blame."
Ace defending himself.
"But ain"t it overreacting to seal my magic just because I ate his tart?! It practically the same as tying my hands and my feet! Plus, there were three whole ones! He can't possibly finish all of those! There's a limit to how heartless he can be"

Rina sighed silently. Man.... She just want to sleep..... She looked at him
"Ace, what kind of situation will make you prepare three whole tarts?"
Ace totally didn't expect this question
"Eh???"
"As you said before, nobody can finish the three whole tarts. Then, it mean those tarts were prepared for something like party or birthday."
Ace asked
"Birthday?"
Rina nodded
"If someone eat the tart I prepare for some party. I definitely will be angry.You did apologize for it, didn't you?"

Ace said as he rubbed his neck
"Uh...I came here thinking that you"d agree with me about the Prefect being a little tyrant,Rina-chan."

"Cut the 'chan'."

"Tsk. Then, what shall I call you? Senpai?"

"Just call my name only. No 'kun', 'chan' or anything like that."

"Fine..."
Rina stood up and took the cup on the table. She went to kitchen and washed the cup. She putted the cup back it original place.

She walked towards Ace and said
"Apologise to him tomorrow, okay?"
Ace sighed and said
"I get it. I just have to apologize, right? You suggested it, so you better come with me, Rina."
Rina smile and nodded.

Then, Ace remembered something and asked Rina.
"In the meantime, where can I sleep?"
Rina chuckled a little bit. This situation reminds she when she started live at Rota Kingdom.

When she was mad, she will went to forest to find Riolu. Then, she will slept with Riolu in the forest. Rina went to upstairs as Ace looked with confuse as he don't know where he should sleep.

Then, Rina come back with a blanket and pillow. She handed the blanket and pillow to Ace. Ace take the blanket and pillow with some confusion. Eevee awake from this and jumped off Ace's lap.

"All the rooms aside from the room that pokemon and I are still full of dust. If you wanna sleep there, you"re cleaning it yourself. But I believe you don't want to clean. Moreover, I believe they won't let you catch a cold."
With this, Rina went back to upstairs. Ace blinked a few time.

Then, he felt something fluffy warped around his waist. He turned around and saw a fox with nine tail. It's one of the tail warped around his waist. It dragged him to a group of pokemon. It give him a look 'you-are-sleep-at-here'. Ace settled down and slept with pokemon.

Now he thinks about this, he understands Rina's sentences. He smiled as a few pokemon slept at his side. Eevee sneak into the blanket and slept at Ace's side.

Tomorrow
As the dawn broke in the sky, Rina and Lucario were sparring at the field that at beside of Ramshakle Dorm after they already prepared the breakfast of all the pokemon.

Meanwhile, most of the pokemon and Ace were slept with peaceful. Some of the pokemon such as Aggron, Espeon, Deoxys and others already awake. Rina and Lucario stopped their training as both of them sense Deuce's aura. Both of them walked towards the gate and saw Deuce.

Deuce greet them
"Good morning, Rina, Lucario"
Rina and Lucario nodded as Rina greet him back.
"Good morning to you too, Deuce."
Lucario looked at him with curiosity
"Why you come here?"
Deuce explain
"Well... Do Ace come here yesterday?
" Yes. And he spent a night at here too."
" I see.. Thank you. "
" Do you want come in? "
" Yes. Thank you. "
Rina nodded and looked at Lucario.