ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ (𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘈𝘜)

Start from the beginning

But [Y/N] saw the amusement in her eyes, the flickering evil within those insincere crimson eyes mocked her while the other workers scurried off to work, a few of them coming towards the "maid's mess" to clean it up, shuddering in their shoes.

"And you," She walked over to [Y/N], grabbing her wrist harshly, the maid was sure it would leave a bruise, "Come with me."

She dragged her to the hallway, not even giving [Y/N] the chance to properly stand as she stumbled at the Head Maid's haste pace, walking behind her with small steps. Even though the cruel lady in front was rushing her pace, she still radiated with a brutal confidence, the clicking of her heels was always a reminder of that. She was like a prey to [Y/N], the maid's small steps lacked any confidence, she felt so tiny compared to the monster in front her.

The walls in the hallways were shimmering with golden patterns, the carpet underneath her shoes was a dark shade of red, gold patterns also embracing its fabric. [Y/N] solemnly weaved her through the herd of people to God knows where, the grasp on her wrist never loosened one bit. The hallways were seemingly endless, her feet paining from the stairs, the twist and turns until a huge door was in front of her. The door frame's outline matched the gold of the doorknob, the door was a deep chocolate brown, the engraved patterns were neatly done with steady hands, she could tell.

It was the King's office, she realised, her pupils widening like saucers. Was the Head Maid taking her to the King for a punishment? For something she did unwillingly? She squirmed, attempting to pull away from the Head Maid's hold on her. She was innocent, she knew that. But would the prince believe her over the Head Maid? She doesn't even think that he knows of her existence. Though, there was one fact that she was unaware of, the only fact that brought her to this situation due to the Head Maid jealously of it.

"Quit moving or else I'll make your suffering worse," The Head Maid warned before knocking on the door twice.

Anxiety pulsed through [Y/N]'s veins, the sound of quick footsteps approaching the door on the other side matched the beating of her terrified heart, wrenching in fear. Her breathing hitched at the door opening; she was sure the Head Maid had felt her shaking.

The door revealed a person, a very tall one at that. She recognised him; it was the King's butler. The butler was never seen around the lower ranked workers much, he was always with the King. The butler was known to be intelligent and stern with his work, though he was kind to the lower ranks. His name was Kazuhiro Fuji, he'd let lower workers call him by his first name, Kazuhiro, unlike the Head Maid who'd only let lower workers call her "miss." Kazuhiro wore a black suit that surely rivalled the night sky enveloped his white buttoned shirt, hanging by his neck was a tie that matched his black suit along with his pants. His hair was pure white, like an unwritten sheet of paper. His white locks were slightly wavy, but they caressed his face so gently, like a breath of a dandelion. His eyes were hazel, his eyes held a soft gaze but went it came to work, it sharpened like a tip of an ice shard. [Y/N] was sure no matter how close anyone inspected his clothing, there wouldn't be a single crease to be seen.

He greeted her with a small nod and a kind smile, holding the door open for them both to enter. His kind demeanour was the polar opposite of the woman next to her. [Y/N] could tell the smile she was given from the tall male was with pity. Though, she couldn't blame him for pitying her.

At the wooden desk, the same rich brown as the door, sat the King with a quill in hand signing away papers from the pile of sheets beside his hand. Even though he was just writing, the way he did it seemed so elegant. He was undeniably good looking as well. His purple hair framed his face, a few strands tickling his jaw as his bangs brushed ever so slightly over his forehead. His violet galaxies held little to no interest. His skin was white like snow, almost identical to porcelain. The top of his head was sheltered by a Chinese-styled hat, the veil falling behind his head while the bells swung by his shoulders, the occasional jingling by his ear would break the silent apart from the shuffling of papers.