𝒜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝑒 ⁽ᴬˡᵇᵉᵈᵒ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ, ᴿᵒʸᵃˡᵗʸ ᴬᵁ⁾

Start from the beginning

Everyone loved her, she was honest with her opinions and very respectful of everyone's personal boundaries.

After the event, the prince requested a meeting with her and assigned her to be his personal organiser. Though, she did have an option to keep her old job or select this new one as he knew being his personal organiser meant more responsibilities.

Of course, she picked being his personal organiser, trying to hold in her excitement. She couldn't let such a golden opportunity slip away.

That decision changed her and family's life. Her family bathing in luxuries that they could only dream of.

[Y/N] always heard the gossip between the maids of the prince being fond of her. It almost made her laugh. The prince taking a liking to her? Impossible.

Or so she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Your Highness?" [Y/N] knocked on the wooden door, the golden linings engraved into it almost snatched her into a trance before she heard a voice.

"Come in," Albedo's voice was faint, drowned by the clattering of objects in the room but she was lucky enough to hear it.

Funny how luck was her best ally.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't a little nervous, she's never been inside his lab. Sucking in a deep breath, she gently swung the door open.

The room was like any lab, tables set around the lab with vials and what-not. A board was plastered onto the wall, pages of writings and diagrams stuck on to it with a thumbtack. In the middle, stood what they'd call a 'crafting table,' the inner patterns at its surface were glowing a magnificent azure. She's only seen them in stories, so seeing one in real life impressed her.

Her jaw nearly dropped when she saw a crystal fly hovering above Albedo's gloved hand, it's glow almost blinding.

If this was why he wanted her to come, then she can't complain. She was expecting something like learning the basics of alchemy, which would be quite complicated. Not many people are able to master alchemy, especially people like her who aren't highly educated. She's smart but not smart enough to tackle down alchemy like Albedo.

Though, she's always desired to see how he works and his creations. Not ever wanting to disturb him, she's never asked.

She's never seen one this close, they'd always fly away once she got within eyesight, so during her free time, she'd watch them glide around the blooming flowers of the royal garden.

But she never knew they held this much beauty.

"Come closer," He gestured her come with his other hand, "I have caught you watching crystal flies that lurk near the garden. You're quite fond of them, no?"

"Indeed, I find it calming to watch them as I get lost in my thoughts," [Y/N] said, keeping a reasonable distance between her and Albedo.

"I figured that you may like this surprise of mine, though I must finish my experiments from my last alchemy session so unfortunately, I will start soon," He said, his teal eyes flickering to hers.

"It is fine, I don't mind. It wasn't necessary to prepare a surprise for me anyways, Albedo," She spoke with a reassuring tone despite her pressing her palms together nervously, "Time spent with you is precious no matter how short our exchanges are."

He hummed in response, stepping closer. "That is quite nice of you to say, I appreciate your kind words, [Y/N]. I wish to spend my leisure with you once my schedule is cleared. Is that alright with you?"