Cheater?🔞

Yeosang sighed in annoyance, throwing himself on the bed and looking at the celling.

Jongho has been ignoring him ever since a couple of weeks ago, saying how he is too busy with his work. Yeosang did agree on that since he knew Jongho is a very busy man but it has been too much lately.

He leaves early and comes late when Yeosang is in his deep sleep already. He almost doesn't even talk to his boyfriend anymore.

Yeosang didn't really want to complain to him about it since he knew that Jongho was busy but this was too much! It almost feels like they are not even dating anymore.

But what is even worse, Yeosang tries to get his attention every day, but Jongho keeps telling him how he has work to do. But it's not any type of attention..

Ah yes, that type.

Both of them are too stressed about their jobs but even before when things like these happened, Jongho would touch him anytime but now Yeosang hates to say it but he couldn't think about the question if Jongho is cheating on him.

Call him skeptical and say that he is overreacting, but it's the only thing on his mind that seems appropriate for this type of situation.

And finally, Yeosang wanted to see if it was true or not. Since he has a day off today, he will go go Jongho's office to see if he was right or wrong.

He hoped he was wrong. Who wouldn't be praying the same if they were at Yeosang's place?

Trying to act innocent, he will say that he is there to bring Jongho his lunch. Even though
he almost never does that, mainly because Jongho asked him not to.

Who cares? There is no backing out of this now when he already came all the way here.

"Hey Yeo! Long time no see." A familiar voice cut off when he was done talking to the women on the reception.

Yeosang turned around to see Hongjoong, Jongho's co-worker and friend.

"Oh hey. What's up? Except that you changed your hairstyle again."

Hongjoong let out a laugh "Yeah, what brings you here?"

"Uh..just bringing Jongho his lunch." He lied, trying not to look obvious.

"Really? You never usually come by so it's a bit weird."

"Yeah, but he asked me to do it today."

Hongjoong shrugged "Okay then. You know where his office is, right?"

"Yes yes, see you soon then?"

"Yeah, sure. Bye!" He waved before leaving somewhere.

Yeosang took a deep breath before starting to walk towards Jongho's office. The cold sweat
plodded his body. What if it's true that Jongho is really cheating on him? He really didn't want to lose the person he loved so much.

But he wouldn't, right?

Yeosang lifted his shaky hand up towards the door, sighing again before knocking a couple of times. A muffled "Come in" came from the inside. Yeosang once again took a deep breath before opening the door.

The even small hope he had was destroyed when he saw Jongho that was sitting on his
chair with some woman Yeosang didn't know in front. She wore a skirt that stopped a bit before her knees, black heels and a white shirt that wad tucked in.

She looked absolutely gorgeous. But thankfully what seemed, they were smiling about something but there was no evidence of cheating at all.

Yeosang could breath a bit better now.