Another night🔞

Yeosang shuffled around the bed, trying to get comfortable as the clock read 11pm. He just finished writing a stupid assignments for school and his head and back hurt him a lot.

Like really, who will need physics if they are not going to be teachers or scientist? Make it make sense.

He got comfortable as Jongho, his boyfriend came in and lied besides him. Yeosang did not react to the male being shirtless as it was almost normal for them. He usually wore one if Jongho's shirts and underwear before getting to sleep.

He finally got comfy and closed his eyes.

The male slowly started falling asleep until an arm wrapped around his waist and a head on his shoulder. Yeosang mumbled a small 'goodnight' before trying to fall asleep as Jongho nuzzled in his shoulder and let out a small sound.

Just as he started falling asleep, Jongho's lips started placing small kisses on his neck. He shifted so he could kiss it more only to get a whine from Yeosang.

"What are you doing? I'm trying to sleep." He mumbled, trying to get away as Jongho continued kissing his neck.

"Do I need to have a reason to kiss my boyfriend? I want to give you the attention and love you deserve." Jongho pulled him so he was laying on his back.

Yeosang rolled his eyes "I know exactly what do you want and you are not going to get it."

Jongho pouted "Only one round, love. Pleaseee? Pretty please baby. Nothing else! Just one round. You don't even need to do anything, just lay down and I'll do the job-"

The older male closed his eyes and scoffed as his boyfriend begged him.

"Jongho. I want to sleep. Go jerk off or something.." he mumbled and turned around
so his back was facing the younger.

"But I want you. Nothing can satisfy me like you do." Jongho replied.

Yeosang turned around, looking at him with stern look in his eyes and making Jongho lean over and press a kiss at the corner of his mouth then smiling at him softly afterwards.

"Only one round." Older replied, showing the number one with his finger.

Jongho nodded and smiled in a victory. He leaned over to catch his lover's mouth on his again, moving their lips in sync.

Yeosang's thighs wrapped around his waist as his boyfriend caged him. His hands found the golden pecs he had, squeezing them lightly as Jongho nipped onto his lower lip.

The younger pulled off the boxers he was wearing. That left Yeosang in his shirt that stopped mid his thighs and nothing else.

He carefully lifted his boyfriend up so he was sitting in his lap as they continued kissing.
Jongho's hands touched Yeosang's thighs as their tongues intertwined together, making them both moan a bit.

He let Yeosang straddle his lap as he leaned to take a condom and lube from the drawer. Their eyes connected as they both panted. The blush was visible on both of their faces, but they did not care as their lips connected again.

His hand moved the hair out of Yeosang's face when they pulled away. Jongho lubed
his fingers and circled them around his hole before pushing one in.

Yeosang threw his head back and moaned, exposing his neck to Jongho who leaned over to touch it and lick it.

He pushed his fingers deeper, adding one more. Yeosang started rolling his hips onto them, trying to get more pleasure as his hands gripped Jongho's board shoulders, probably leaving marks.

"That's right, roll your hips like that." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang whimpered a bit, rolling his hips faster. Jongho pulled them out all of a sudden making the male whine.