𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

'Who is that guy?' Y/n was imagining how the boys would ask her, after seeing them like her post with San on Instagram. The girl had finished her racing routine for the day, and she was at the Hybe for her physical training. 

Walking over to the gym, she realises that she had to cross their practice room. Walking over, she quietly speeds past the room, or she had hoped to. Walking past, she gets pulled into the room, slammed onto the wall. "What the-" 

" Why are you avoiding us? Don't you think that's too much?" That deep stern voice. Heeseung. Looking up and around, only Heeseung was in the room. "Avoiding you? Why do I need to even do that?" "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" You glare at him, catching him off guard. 

Silence for the next 10 seconds, until Heeseung asks again. "Who's this?" Heeseung still held you in place, showing your post. "Why do you care-" "JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" Shouting, you couldn't believe that Soyeon's plan would work. "Someone I knew from London. Does it even matter to you?" If looks could kill, you would be dead right now. 

"If it's 'just someone you know' why would he be looking at you like that, and hugging-" "Jealous?" Taken aback by the question, his brows furrow in frustration, staying silent. "You guys are all heads over heels for your new member, why can't I move on-" Grabbing your shoulders, you didn't expect that the boy would slam his lips onto yours, biting your lips. 

"STOP!" Screaming, tears drip down you face, as you even surprised yourself, slapping him. "You... I don't want to see any of you again!" Pushing him away, you hit him as hard as you can, Heeseung not even moving an inch. After seeing his reaction, you stop, in shock when the boy's eyes water.

Grabbing your hands gently, he pulls you in for a hug, both of you crying in each other's embrace. " I...I'm sorry, Y/n ah. I'm sorry for only noticing you now." "Don't. I don't want to hear it. You must be doing this because Rei unnie rejected you, right?" Wiggling out of his grasp, he only grabs you tighter, nuzzling his face to your neck. 

"No. I broke up with her yesterday, because of the way she treated me. Without you, my life was just different. I missed you, and everything you did, for me. Just...stay away from that guy okay? You're mine, from the beginning, now, and the rest of your life." Inching closer, the boy once again rests his lips onto yours, softly grabbing you, as you returned his kiss, your face drenched in tears. 

Skipping training that day, Heeseung made Y/n go for dinner with him, at the company's cafeteria

Skipping training that day, Heeseung made Y/n go for dinner with him, at the company's cafeteria. The two ate silently, Heeseung occasionally glancing over at her. "Y/n ah, do...do you like me?" Glancing up, she stared at Heeseung intensely. "I...guess." She muttered her last word softly. 

"That's a relief. I hope you can give me a chance, Y/n ah. A chance to make it up to you. 7 of us are hard headed, and getting them to notice you is tough, especially with Rei around." Listening to him speak, didn't fully understand what he was trying to say. You continued to eat your food, not looking at him. 

Walking home, you were slightly happy to see Heeseung feel jealous, but didn't think that things would get so out of hand. "Y/n ah." Arriving at the dorm, you stood at the door, not sure whether to enter or not. Heeseung reaches for your hand, as you stare blankly at the door. He makes you look at him, locking eyes. 

"Y/n, I know that we don't have the best relationship, but I sincerely want to make you, and our relationship special. Do you...wanna be mine?" Surprised, your eyebrows reach the top of your forehead. He stares intensely at you, inching closer. Smirking, "10 seconds. If you don't reply me, I take it you don't want me to be your boyfriend." Panic creeps up your body. 

"10."

"9." 

"8." 

"7." 

"6." 

"W...wait...are you serious right no-"

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1."

"0-"

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。

(From the request of a reader in comments ♡♡ Thanks for looking forward to the book 감사합니다 if you like this book follow and vote thankyouuu )