𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢

𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢

Arriving in Korea, fan were like playing tug of war with Y/n and the boys, finally getting into the van, that Soyeon was in. "GURL!!!" Stretching over the entire seat, she pulls Y/n into a hug violently, earning chuckles from the other boys. 

"These are Ateez oppas from London, and this is Soyeon. The one I mentioned." As the van leaves quickly, Soyeon excitedly shakes each of their hands. 

"Hiiiii!" As if sparks were shooting out of her eyes, Soyeon couldn't take her eyes off the boys, as they arrive at the training centre. Walking behind Y/n silently, both girls arrive at Y/n's room in the building. 

"You're not planning to see them? Let me guess, all these nonsense are for them?" Scanning the bags of nicely wrapped goods, you just walk across your room, unpacking. Unable to control herself, the girl found herself at Enhypen's twitter page. 

Pictures after pictures of Rei and one member, going on dates together. The way they held hands in almost every photo, the girl who thought she had lost her own mind starts to sniffle once again, searching for Enhypen's social media, scrolling from their Instagram, twitter, Tiktok, to Weverse. 

"Bruh. Just say you miss them, girl. Not that I want to say you, but if you want your guys back, you better do something about it!" Unable to hold back, Soyeon hoped to wake the girl up from her own world. Her life was depressing enough, and Y/n's way of living each day was just...unhealthy. 

"Let's go. I'm driving you to their dorm. Get whatever you need there, and we'll go see...them." Since she arrived at the training centre, the girl has not uttered a word, staying silent. 

Dropping off at their place, since it was afternoon, they should be practicing. Breezing around, she places the things she bought for each one of them, leaving a note on the dining table. 

" I'm back. Enjoy whatever I got for you guys. It seems...you've got together with Rei, right? Congrats, I'm happy for you. I probably won't be back here in a while, take the time to forget about me. I'll go back to being your fan, so just do everything like you used to. (btw tell Rei I said hi) 

- Y/n"

The poor girl cries while writing her note, the feeling of failure, disappointment, and betrayal daunting upon her. Taking a last look at their dorm, she walks out, never looking back, taking all her belongings, except for her trophies and achievements. Taking a picture, she decides to post the picture, before leaving with Soyeon to the company. 

"They recently moved to another practice room, here it is!" The staff brought the two girls to the room, thanking the staff. Gathering up her courage, she turns to look at the door, 7 familiar faces, and the girl, Rei, were fooling around inside. 

'They haven't changed one bit, have they?' Staring at them, she could feel her eyes start to water, while Soyeon gently strokes her back in comfort. "We've seen them. Can we go?" Her voice came out like a whisper, as she couldn't bring herself to leave, watching Jay kiss Rei's head, Jungwon and Niki clinging onto her like crazy. 

"Let's go then. Come on." Soyeon gently grabs her wrist. The girl was blatantly staring at the 8 of them, until Heeseung turns around, coincidentally locking eyes. Startled, she continues staring emotionlessly, before the other 7 look to the door, eyes widening in surprise, as Soyeon leaning on the wall opposite the door, and their soulmate, staring at them. 

All of them could see how mad Soyeon was, while she gently shifted Y/n behind her, walking in. "Wow. So lovey dovey. What a way to welcome your soulmate back. I don't even know what the poor girl sees in all of you. A girl must go crazy seeing her soulmate fall in love from one girl to another, but not her." Rolling her eyes, Y/n's eyes lacked every emotion, listening to what Soyeon said. 

Walking out, the girl tries to pull Y/n away, who yanked her hand away, opening the door. "Hi." In the coldest tone ever, she slams the door, walking away before tears well up again.

"You went to see them today?" Ateez and the two girls were at a cafe for lunch, Y/n just eats silently

"You went to see them today?" Ateez and the two girls were at a cafe for lunch, Y/n just eats silently. "I've got a plan, actually." Soyeon speaks up, attention all upon her. 

"Since they are soulmates, they can't feel nothing for her. They just need to know their feelings for the girl." Nodding, she continues. "Right now, take a pic of you guys and her, look as affectionate as possible. They would definitely see, especially since they follow your Instagram." 

"If they feel jealous, that's a sign dumbass!" Smacking Y/n's shoulder, she could only see the girl jump up and down, in excitement. Listening to her, the boys take a picture with her in the cafe, hugging her. San bends down to her ear, whispering," You know that we will always be here for you, right? Don't suffer alone." Gratefully, Y/n nods in the embrace, muttering a thank you. 

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•❅───✧

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘟𝘋

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘐 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢...𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴...𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘟𝘋

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤, 𝘔𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 서로를 비춘 밤 <3

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•❅───✧