A little more recovery

Hello All, this is the last chapter before shit get's real. I am so happy you all have enjoyed this story. The end is coming soon but there's still a lot to do before that can happen. We are at 17k reads, that is a lot for something I started writing for myself, so thank you all! Let's get into this new chapter then. 

-The author <3

"WHERE IS MY SON!" Mitsuki yells as she enters the hospital. Everyone's heads turn to look, some try to quiet her but Mitsuki continues to yell.

"Ms. Bakugou he's over here, please quiet down, you're in the hospital," Aizawa says approaching Bakugou's parents. They start to head to the room but another shout makes them stop.

"SHOOOOTOOOOOOO!!" Endeavor yells as he enters, and Aizawa facepalms.

"Endeavor this is very rude, you are in a hospital, Todoroki is fine, follow me," Aizawa says, rolling his eyes at the screaming parents. They quickly made their way to the room the boys were put in. Bakugou sat silently between the two beds. His eyes were red and you could still see the tear tracks.

"Bakugou, your parents are here," Aizawa said as he approached the basically catatonic boy. Bakugou looked up, his eyes were hollow, and it worried Aizawa, to say the least. He met Bakugou's eyes and nodded towards his parents who were a few steps away from them. Bakugou moved his head to see his parents, he saw his mother crying and his father trying to comfort her as he himself had tears in his eyes.

"Katsuki, a-are you okay?" Masaru asked worry seeping into his voice. Bakugou only nodded and that's when his mother leaped to bring him into her arms.

"We're here, you're okay, they will be alright. Why don't we go home baby," Mitsuki held Bakugou but he made no move to wrap his arms around her. Aizawa nodded to himself, happy that the family had changed since the last time he saw them, and recommended they see someone for the issues he saw. Mitsuki started to try and pull Bakugou up to get him out of the room. But Bakugou tried to get out of the grip she had on him

"S-stop, they need me. I'm their last defense. I can't let them go." Bakugou whined as he pulled away from his mother.

"Bakugou, they are alright, the pros are here and there is a lot of security. They will be safe."

"I won't leave till they wake up!" Bakugou yelled.

"Okay okay, they should wake up soon, if you all are okay with waiting you can stay."

"Why is my son hurt and why is he hanging out with these weak children?" Endeavor asked after watching the scene unfold. Aizawa could barely hold onto his temper and was about to respond before someone else joined the conversation.

"Don't speak to them like that! They are still children and Todoroki was hanging out with his friends which is a thing teenagers do. I know you have plans for Todoroki Endeavor but as long as he is at UA and one of my students he will BE a child and allowed to have fun," Yamada chimed in from the doorway with a bag of food and drinks.

"Yes I agree, but they were at the carnival and a villain attacked, your son protected these two and had sustained minor injuries but had used up a lot of his energy using his quirk so they took him here to watch over him. He should be walking soon, just like Izuku."

"Tch, whatever Shoto should've been stronger. I'll wait outside, and notify me when he wakes." Endeavor says exiting the room past Yamada, shoulder checking him as he goes.

After about 10 minutes Izuku began to stir. Bakugou and Aizawa were immediately at his side.

"W-what happened...?" Izuku murmurs as his eyes blink open, Bakugou lets out a sigh of relief seeing his friend open his eyes.